Chapter 31 - The Lost Necklace

~3rd Person's POV~
Belle and Kai were fighting against two death eaters. Belle was actually doing great which made Kai impressed.
When they bumped into each other as they were surrounded, Belle raised her hand and sends huge icicles towards her opponent.

"Remind me not to get on your side, Belle." Kai said.
Belle didn't respond and charged a head, until she scent something familiar.

"Jackson." she sneered.
"Well, well. I never thought you know would know my scent." Kara smirked.

She then looked at Belle's new outfit.
"And look at you. Pretty, but I'm more prettier than you."

Belle quickly charged at her and punched her in the face. Like really hard.
Kara got up and wiped the blood on her lips.

Belle was in her fighting stance and got prepared.

Kara growled and charged at her.

Kai saw Belle fighting Kara and was shocked. He was about to head over there, but another death eater came right at him.

Kara and Belle are still fighting, until she noticed the necklace around her neck. Kara smirked and pushed Belle into a wall and started choking her.

"Your life is going to be over once I take this lovely necklace of yours."

Belle's eyes widen at that. Kara smirked and snatched the necklaces right out of her.

Kara then did something to Belle. Making her wince. Red and Black Aura surrounded Kara and she send that darkness to her.

"Nice working with you, Belle."
With that, Kara pulled away and fled.

The Dark Lord will be so proud of me. she thought.

Belle started to feel something weird around her. She got on her knees and felt the heat. In her heart.

"AHHH!"

Kai knew that scream. He defeated the death eater and quickly to Belle.

"Belle. Gwaenchanh-a?" Kai asked.

Belle winced again. "I--I don't t-think so."

Kai saw her gripping her chest.
"Let's go somewhere safe."

With that, he carried her to the quietest safe.
The Hidden Room where Belle used it for her dance practice.

Erika's POV
We went to the boathouse and I saw two shadows near there. We got a little closer to hear the conversation.
"What brings you here, Kara?" we heard Voldemort.

"What's she doing here?" I mumbled.
"My Lord. I brought you something very special." she replied.

Then I saw something through the window, something very shining.
"A necklace shaped like a snowflake? Tsk, what's the good use of that?" Voldemort exclaimed.

Wait...a necklace shaped like a snowflake?! I thought.

"Not just any kind of necklace, my lord. This necklace belongs to the Lee girl."

I can barely see that Kara gave it to him. I was about to charge in there, but Harry held me tight.

"Ah~ I see. So, this is the necklace that Jimmy and Kelly made for her. But where's the other one?" Voldemort asked.
"My lord, she's no where to be seen in the battle." Kara replied.

"Find her and bring the necklace to me. And if I have the two necklaces, I'll be invincible." Voldemort said.
"My lord, what are you going to do with them afterwards?" Kara asked.
"I'll take care of them by myself. Now, go and get the other one." Voldemort replied as he demanded her.
"Yes, my lord." With that said, Kara apparated out.

I was so mad!!! Belle had suffered enough already!

Then someone apparated here.
"You summoned me, my lord?" He asked.
"Yes, Severus. Anything to report?" Voldemort replied.

"Well, I might say my lord. You have performed extraordinary magic with this wand...in the last few hours alone." said Snape.
"No. No, I am extraordinary...but the wand resists me." said Voldemort.
"There is no wand more powerful. Ollivander himself has said it. Tonight, when the boy comes, it will not fail you. I am sure of it. It answers to you...and you only." said Snape.
"Does it?" he asked, with sarcasm.

"My Lord?" Snape asked, confused.
"The wand, does it truly answer to me? You're a clever man, Severus. Surely you must know." Voldemort said.

Snape just stayed silent.

"Where does its true loyalty lie?" he asked Snape.
"With you...of course, my Lord." Snape replied.
"The Elder Wand...cannot serve me properly because I'm not it's true master. The Elder Wand belongs to the wizard who killed its last owner. You killed Dumbledore, Severus. While you live, the Elder Wand cannot truly be mine. You've been a good and faithful servant, Severus...but only I can live forever." said Voldemort.

"And plus..." he held out the snowflake shaped necklace.
I can tell Snape was surprised to see that.

"Once I wear this around me....the ice powers will be mine forever." he said.

"What about the other one?" Snape asked.
"I'll deal with her. And you...won't be there to protect the Lee Clan." Voldemort sneered.

"My Lord--" Voldemort slashed Snape's neck.
Snape fell down.

"Nagini, kill." He ordered his snake. Nagini started to kill Snape.

I covered my mouth and closed my eyes.
Then Voldemort left.

We walked into the boathouse and Harry walked up to him.
Snape started crying.

"Take them. Take them. Please." Snape cried.
"Give me something. Quickly. A flask, anything." Harry said to Hermione.
She have Harry a vial. Harry opened it and collected his tears.

"Take them to the Pensieve." said Snape.
"Look at me." Harry looked at him.

"You have you mother's eyes." he said. Harry was speechless.

Then Snape turned to me.
"Thank you." I said.

He finally smiled at me.
"Kelly, would be proud of you two."

With that, Snape closed his eyes and his breathing shorten.

He's....dead.

Then suddenly....

You have fought valiantly...but in vain. I do not wish this. Every drop of magical blood spilled is a terrible waste. I therefore command my forces to retreat. In their absence, dispose of your dead with dignity. Harry Potter, I now speak directly to you. On this night, you have allowed your friends to die for you...rather than face me yourself. There is not greater dishonor. Join me in the Forbidden Forest and confront your fate. If you do not do this...I shall kill every last man, woman and child...who tries to conceal you from me. Or....you want to see the lover of your life die right before you very eyes.

I covered my mouth in shock. This can't be good.

"Let's go back." Harry said.