Chapter 2 - First Attack

Belle and Jimmy snucked into the Malfoy Manor. How? Well, Draco's window is always open. XD
They quietly went to the Hall, and they stayed in to shadows. Belle hid behind a pillar, while Jimmy hid behind the other and listened to their conversation.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Bunch of Death Eaters are in a meeting, but one wasn't there.
They're waiting for Severus Snape.

As he walked up those stairs, The Dark Lord noticed him.

"Severus." he said. The rest looked at him.
"I was beginning to worry you had lost your way. Come, we've saved you a seat." Voldemort added.
Severus came and sat down, two chairs away from him.

"Do you bring news, I trust?" he asked.
"It will happen Saturday next, at nightfall." replied Severus.
"I've heard differently, my lord. Dawlish, the Auror, has let slip that Potter boy...will not be moved until the 30th of this month. The day before he turns 17." Said Yaxley.

"This is a false trial. The Auror Office no longer plays any part in the protection of a Harry Potter.Those closest to him believe we have infiltrated the Ministry." Said Severus.
"Well, they got that right, haven't they?" Said a death eater.
They laughed. But one.

That was Draco Malfoy, who didn't laugh. Either are his parents.
Belle pecked a little and noticed a familiar blonde, sitting next to his parents.

Draco? she thought.

"What say you, Pius?" Voldemort asked.

"One heard many things, my lord. Whether the truth is among them is not clear." Pius replied.

"Heh. Spoken like a true politician. You will, I think, prove most useful, Pius." Voldemort chuckled.

He turned to Severus and asked, "Where will he be taken, the boy?"

"To a safe house. Most likely the home of someone in the Order. I'm told its been given every manner of protection possible. Once there, it will be impractical to attack him." Said Severus.

Jimmy listened to Snape's voice. Sounds like he doesn't want to do this.

Sad. he thought.

"Ahem. My Lord. I'd like to volunteer myself for this task. I want to kill the boy." Said Bellatrix. Then something was heard.

"Wormtail! Have I not spoken you about keeping our guest quiet?!" Voldemort snapped at Wormtail.

"Yes, my lord. Right away, my lord." Said Wormtail.

"As inspiring as I find your bloodlust, Bellatrix...I must be the one to kill Harry Potter." Said Voldemort.
Bellatrix sat back, acting all innocent.

"But I face a unfortunate complication. That my wand and Potter's share the same core." He stood up.

"They are, in some ways, twins." He said.

"We can wound, but not fatally harm one another." He put his wand down on the table.

"If I am to kill him...I must do it with another's wand. Come, surely one of you would like the honor?" He added.
"Mm...what about you, Lucius?" He asked.

Lucius was scared right now. Don't know what to do. Next to him, is his wife, trying to be brave.

"My Lord?"
"My Lord?" Voldemort mocked him.
"I require your wand." He held out his hand.

He handed his wand to him.

"Do I detect elm?" Voldemort asked.
"Yes, my lord." Lucius replied. Suddenly, he broke his wand. 

"And the core?" Voldemort asked again.
"Dragon. Ahem. Dragon heart string, My lord." Replied Lucius.

"Dragon Heartstring." He said.