Chapter 29 - The War Begins Now

Erika's POV
We looked up at the sky and noticed that Enchantment Broke.

"Get ready." Dad said.
"What's happening?" Belle asked.

"The Enchantments broke." I replied.

Then all of a sudden....black smoke came up to us quickly. Basically it's the Death Eaters.
We pulled out our wands and started to send spells.

Belle quickly jumped into the air and sends a spell. And I'm telling you, it's powerful.

I decided to use my ultimate power.

"Let's see what does these fans do." I said, pulling them out.

Two death eaters came at me at once. I did a back flip and twirled my fans with wrist, and I was surprised what has happened.

Flames started to blow out of it. The Death Eaters screamed as they're on the ground wincing.

My widen at that. I stared at my fans as I can feel the heat.

"Blimey."

Another Death Eater charged at me and we both started to fight.

At the corner of my eye, I saw Belle was fighting with another one. I wanted to go to her, but the death eater that I'm fighting is in my way.

~3rd Person's POV~
Belle sends her ice at her opponent, making her opponent froze. Not even moving.
Belle smirked and then she jumped into the air and kicked the death eater.

Kai was fighting beside Baekhyun. He teleported behind the Death Eater and strangle him to the death.
Baekhyun used his light powers to blind this opponent.

His opponent growled and start to rub his eyes. Baekhyun pulled out his wand and started to think.

"Aish! What's that spell again?" he asked himself as the death eater was stilling rubbing his eyes.
"Stupy? Stupid? Stupey....Aish!!!! It's starts with a 'S'." Baekhyun struggled to find out the spell.

The Death Eater shook his head and charged at Baekhyun.
"Ahhh!" Baekhyun screamed and he ducked.

The Death Eater growled and charged at him again, Baekhyun pointed at his wand at him and finally said....

"Stupefy!" The Death Eater got hit and flew.

"Daebak!" Baekhyun said.

Kai was still fighting his opponent until he sense something. The Death Eater smirked at him.
He was about to attack Kai but then....

Kai ducked down as Baekhyun's opponent flew into him.
"Pabo." Kai said and ran off.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Harry ran down the stairs as students were screaming and panicking.
As he was running down the stairs, he felt pain.

He winced and started to fall down on his butt and panted.

He's getting weak. I'm sure of it. he thought.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Outside, it was getting out of control.

"Get back inside!" McGongall exclaimed.

Kai grabbed Belle's hand and followed the others.

Erika was worried about Belle, but she saw Belle is with Kai. She sighed and relief and ran inside.
She saw lots of students panicking, until she heard a familiar voice.

"Stupefy!"

"Harry." she mumbled.

She ran towards the stairs until she bumped into him.
"Harry!"

"Erika! Are you alright?" he asked.
She nodded. They held hands and continue to run downstairs, until Neville bumped into them.

"Neville! Are you alright?" Harry asked.
""Never better. I feel like I could spit fire. You haven't seen Luna, have you?" said Neville.
"Luna?" Harry asked.
"I'm mad for her! I think it's about time I told her since we'll probably both be dead by dawn." Neville replied and went to look for Luna.

Harry and Erika suddenly made eye contact. Erika gulped as she felt Harry's hands on her waist.

"I need to tell you something." Harry said.
"What is it?" Erika asked.

Harry cupped her chin, making her looking at him. He slowly leaned in and kissed her fully on the lips.
Erika kissed back as she wrapped her arms around Harry's neck. Feeling the sparks, they deepen the kiss quickly.

They finally pulled back as they panted.
"I love you."

Erika smiled and tears nearly came down to her cheek.

"I love you too, Harry. Very much." she said.
Harry smiled at that.

They began to hug tightly. But then, Harry pulled away.

"Come with me. I've found the other Horcrux." he said.
"Where is it?" Erika asked.

Harry grabbed her hand and dragged her along with him.
"To the Room Of The Requirement."