Chapter 11 - The Journey Begins

Kai teleported to the Malfoy Manor and he successfully got in. The Manor was dark and he cringed his nose.
"Ew...I can smell that snake face scent." he mumbled.

Then a sound was heard, like a door closed.
Kai put his guard up and hid behind the shadows. He peeked a little bit and saw Voldemort and Greyback coming out of a room.

"The Lee girl is worth while, my lord." Greyback said.

"Yes, indeed, she is." Voldemort said.
"She's weak right now and she won't be able to fight without her eyes." Greyback said.

Her eyes?! Kai thought.

Voldemort chuckled evilly.
"Now the Lee Clan will be weak."

Kai made his fist tighter as his knuckles turned white.

What has he done to Belle? He thought.
Kai was about to attack them but someone grabbed his shoulder.

He turned around and was about to smack that person, until he realize it was....

"Malfoy."

Draco nodded. He looked behind Kai noticed that Greyback is gone and now it's Bellatrix and his mother.

"Lets go to my room. Belle is in there." Draco whispered.

Kai pushed him and grabbed his collar, then he slammed him into the wall.

"What do they do to Belle?" He sneered.
"It's not safe to tell you here or they might hear you." Draco whispered.

Kai tighten his grip on Draco's collar.
"Listen Malfoy, if what I hear is true...I won't be able to leave you out of my sight."

Draco nodded.
"Come on, let's go."

They secretly walked into the hallway, leading the way to Draco's room.

Belle lied down on the bed, only to see darkness.
She sighed as she shed a tear until she hear the door open.

"Who's there?" She asked.

There was no response. Belle gripped on the sheets tightly as she heard the footsteps coming towards her.

Then she felt something heavy on her side. Then very soft hands on hers.
She then felt the fingers and then she raised her hand and felt that gorgeous face. XD

"Oppa?" she asked.
"Which Oppa are you talking about? You have lots?" he asked.

Belle then smacked his head, making him winced.

"Yah! That hurt!" he exclaimed.
"I know you, Kai Oppa." Belle said.

Kai rubbed his head and pouted.
"That's all I get from you? Even though Im getting you out of here?" Kai asked.

Belle sighed and looked down.
"Oppa, I can't see anymore."

Kai's eyes widen in shock. Draco walks up to the bed and sat next to Belle. She smells the mint scent and she lays her head on his shoulder.

"And...I don't want I leave him." Belle added.
"Well, Malfoy here sends us you bird, telling us to get you out of here." Kai said.

Draco sighe and held her hands.
"Do as I say, okay." He said.

Belle sighed and nodded. Like she's giving up the conversation already.

Kai got up and look towards the window.
"We better get going before they notice you're gone." he suggested.

Draco quickly help Belle stand up. Then he held her shoulders, he looked at her eyes, seeing the brown color.
Belle held his wrist as she don't know what's going on.

Draco passionately kissed Belle on the lips.
Kai looked at and sighed as he scoffed.

"Jinja." he mumbled.

Draco and Belle pulled away and they leaned onto each other.
"Stay safe, you got that?" Draco asked.

Belle nodded. Draco guide her to Kai.
"Make sure she stays safe, Jongin." Draco said.

Kai glared at him.
"Since when you can call me by my real name? You and I still enemies." he said.

Belle nudged him.

"Sorry, yeah. I'll make sure she's safe. You can count on that." he said.

Draco nodded and looked at Belle again.

Before Draco was about to say something, Kai already teleported back.

I love you, Belle. he thought.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Erika's POV
We waited for Kreacher to come back. It's like....I don't know. Days?
Man! I'm bored as hell! Hermione's teaching Ron how to play the piano and Harry was just staring at the Golden Snitch. I was lost in thought about thinking about Belle.

Where is she? I thought.

Hermione sat in front of Harry and said,
"They have flesh memories. When Scrimgeour first gave it to you, I thought it might open at your touch. That Dumbledore had hidden something inside it." said Hermione.

Harry was about to say something...until we heard something from the kitchen. We all ran to the kitchen and saw Mundungus. He was trying to struggle out of their grip.

"Harry Potter, so long it's been." he said.
"Dobby?" Harry said, smiling.
"Get off me." I heard Mundungus said.

They all fall on the floor. The pots and pans fell on Mundungus head.

"As requested, Kreacher has returned with the thief...Mundungus Feltcher." said Kreacher.

Mundungus pulled out his wand and I noticed it.
"Expelliarmus!" I disarmed him and caught his wand.

"What are playing at? Setting a pair of bleeding house-elves after me." said Mundungus.
Dobby jumped on the table and said, "Dobby was only trying to help. Dobby saw Kreacher in Diagon alley, which Dobby thought was curious. And then Dobby heard Kreacher mention Harry Potter." said Dobby.
"I just---" Dobby cut him off.
"And then Dobby saw Kreacher...talking with the theif, Mundungus--" Dobby was cut off.
"I'm not thief." said Mundungus. "You foul little--git. I'm a purveyor of rare and wondrous objects.""You're a thief, Dung. Everyone knows it." said Ron, coming into the kitchen.
"Master Weasley, so good to see you again." said Dobby, shaking Ron's hand.
"Wicked trainers." Ron mumbled.

Then Dobby turned to me. "You must be Mistress Erika."
"Yes, but cut off the Mistress part." I said, smiling at Dobby.

"Oh, she's prefect for you, Harry Potter." said Dobby, that made me blush. I heard newspapaers fell. That cause me to glare at Mundungus.
"Listen, I panicked that night, all right?" said Mundungus.We all came closer to him, making him sit down on the chair.
"Could I help it if Mad-Eye fell off his broom?" he said.

"Whatever you did that night, Mundungus, you totally blew it." I said.
"Tell the truth." said Hermione.
"When you turn this place over--Don't deny it." said Harry.
"You found a locket, am I right?" I asked. "Why? Was it valuable?" he asked.
I glared at him. "You still got it?" asked Hermione.
"No, he's worried he didn't get enough money for it." said Ron.
"100% agree with that." I said while I still have the glare on my face. "Bleeding give it away, didn't I? There I was, flogging wares in Diagon Alley....when some Ministry had comes up and asks to see me license. Says she's a mind to lock me up. And would've done it too, if she hadn't taken a fancy to that locket." explained Mundungus. "Who was she? The witch. Do you know?" asked Harry."No, I--" Mundungus suddenly looked down and stood up.
"Well, she's there. Look." He put the newspaper on the table.

"Bleeding bow and all." We all looked at it. Hermione looked at me, and I know what she's thinking.

"You got to be joking. Umbridge has it."

It looks like the journey begins. I thought.