Chapter 19 - Returning Pt 2

Harry's POV
"Hermione." I called her.
"What's going on? Did something happen?" She asked.
"Everything is fine. Everything is more than fine." I replied.

Hermione looked over to Ron.

"Hey." Ron said.

Hermione stomped over to Ron. She started to yank Ron's bag off him.
"You complete arse, Ronald Weasley. You show up here after weeks and you say 'Hey!'." Hermione scolded.

"Where's my wand, Harry?!"

Uh oh.

"Where is it?!"

"I don't know. I don't have it." I lied.

"Give it to me." Hermione demanded.

"I don't have it." I said.

"How come he has your wand?" Ron asked.
"Never mind if he has my wand." Hermione said.

"What is that?" Hermione looked closer and Ron held up the broken Horcrux.

"You destroyed it and how do you just happen to have the Sword of Gryffindor?" Hermione said.
"It's a long story." I said.
"Don't think this changes anything." Said Hermione.

"Of course not. I just destroyed a bloody Horcrux. Why would that change anything." Said Ron.
"Look, I wanted to come back as soon as I left. I just didn't know how to find you."

"How did you find us?" I asked.

"With this." He held out his Deluminator.

"It just doesn't turn off lights. I didn't know how it works, but on Christmas morning, I was sleeping in this little pub. I was trying to keep it away from some snatchers and I heard it." Ron explained.

"It?" I asked.

"A voice. Your voice, Hermione, coming out of it." Ron said, looking at her.

"And what exactly did I say?" Hermione asked.

"My name. Just my name. Like a whisper. So I clicked it and this tiny ball of light appeared and I knew sure enough. It floated toward me, the ball of light and right to my chest, straight through me. I knew it was going to take me where I needed to go, so I decided to follow it. It came too this hillside. It was dark. I had no idea where I was. I just hoped that one of you would show yourself and you did." Ron said.

Hermione was speechless.

~3rd Person's POV~
Erika walked into a mysteries Forest, all covered with snow. And no, Belle doesn't control the weather even though she has ice powers.

As Erika was walking, she bumped her head into an invisible shield.

"Ow." She winced.

Inside that shield, Hermione, Ron and Harry turned to that noise.

"What's that?" Harry asked.
"Someone just bumped into our Enchantment." Hermione replied.

Erika held out her hand and felt the enchantment.

"They're in here." She mumbled. She then stepped back and rested her hands on her hips.

"But how am I going to get in?" She asked herself.

Somehow her necklace glowed red. The red light hit the enchantment and it made a entrance for her.
Erika walked into that entrance and that entrance closed up behind her.

She turned around and saw the entrance was gone.

"Only opens entrances?" she asked herself.

Harry held out Hermione's wand and held it tightly.