Chapter 23 - The Wands

~3rd Person's POV~
Every student were marching inside of Hogwarts. Severus Snape is the headmaster of Hogwarts.
Lukas was walking with Ginny. They gave each other looks, scared looks.

Lukas made a move. He intertwined his hand into her hands and held it tight.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Erika's POV
I was changing the wrappings from Hermione's arm. You have to change it every other day, or it will get infected.
I was more worried about my Dad, Belle and EXO.

I was into my own thoughts until Harry walked in.

"We need to talk to the Goblin." he said.

Bill nodded and lead us to a room.

We all walked in, seeing Griphook, sitting on a arm chair.

"How are you?" Harry asked.
"Alive." he replied.
"You probably don't remember--" Harry was cut off.
"That I showed you to your vault the first time you came to Gringotts? Even amongest goblins you're famous, Harry Potter." he said.

"And you brought me here." he said.
Harry nodded.

"You are...a very unusual wizard."  Then there was silence.

Then Griphook pointed at the sword.

"How did you come by this sword?" he asked.
"It's complicated." Harry replied.
"Why did Bellatrix Lestrange think it should be in her vault at Gringotts?" Harry asked.
"It's complicated." replied Griphook.
"The sword presented itself to us in a moment of need. We didn't steal it." Harry explained.

"There is a sword in Madam Lestrange's vault identical to this one...but it is a fake. It was placed there this summer." said Griphook.
"And she never suspected it was a fake?" I asked.
"The replica is very convincing. Only a Goblin would recognize that this is the true sword of Gryffindor." he replied.
"Who is the acquaintance?" Hermione asked.
"A Hogwarts Professor. As I understand it, he's now headmaster." Griphook replied.
"Snape?" Ron asked.
"He put a fake sword in Bellatrix's vault? Why?" Erika asked.

"They are more than a few curious things in the vaults at Gringotts." said Griphook.
"And in Madam Lestrange's vault as well?" Harry asked.

"Perhaps." he said.

"I need to get into Gringotts. Into one of the vaults." Harry said, with courage.

*Bum Bum Bum*

DAMN IT!!! HEART STOP BEATING SO FAST! I snap in my thoughts.
Even though I confessed...Harry and I became a little distant when I came back, I think.

"This is impossible." said Griphook.
"Alone, yes. But with you, no." Harry said.

"Why should I help you?" Griphook asked.
"I have gold. Lots of it." Harry said.

"I have no interest in gold." he said.
"Then what?" Harry asked.

Griphook pointed at the sword.
"That. That is my price." he said. Harry looked at the sword and sighed. Harry agreed to give the sword to him. Which it was shocking to us.

The four of us went out of the room.

"Are you thinking there's a Horcrux in Bellatrix's vault?" Hermione asked.
"She was terrified when she thought we'd been in there. She kept asking you what else we'd taken. I bet you there's a Horcrux in there, another piece of his soul." Harry replied.

"Well, let's find it and kill it." I said.
"And what happens when we find it? How are we supposed to destroy it now you've given the sword to Griphook?" Ron asked.

"I'm still working on that part." Harry replied.

Fleur came out of the door and look at us.
"He's weak." she said.

Fleur left and we went inside the other room. Mr. Ollivander was there.

"Yes?"
"Mr. Ollivander, I need to ask you a few questions." Harry responded.
"Anything, my boy, anything." he said.
"Would you mind identifying this wand? We need to know if it's safe to use." Harry said as he gave him the wands.

He was examining it.
"Walnut. Dragon Heartsting. 12 3/4 inches. Unyie--Unyielding. This belong to Bellatrix Lestrange. Treat it carefully." he said, giving it back to Harry.

Then Harry gave him another wand. "And this?"
"Hawthorn. And unicorn hair. 10 inches. Resonably pliant. This was the wand of Draco Malfoy." he said.
"Was? Is it not still?" I asked.
"Well, perhaps not, if you won it from him. I sense it's allegiance has changed." he said. Ollivander gave the wand back to him.

"But...the connection has been broken." Ollivander added.
"Connection?" Harry asked.

Ollivander nodded.

"Legend says if a boy and a girl have the same wands and same core....they are destined to be together...forever."
"How did the connection broke, sir?" I asked, suddenly.

"I heard it in a book once. Once the connection is broken, the couple can't contact each other even though they're deeply in love." Ollivander replied.
"You mean...." I trailed off.

"One of the owner of the same wand must be denying the love from him." Ollivander said.

My eyes widen at that.

Belle must been denying it. I know Draco hasn't. I thought.

Harry cleared his throat and changed the subject.
"You talk about wands as if they have feelings...can think." Harry said.
"The wand chooses the wizard, Mr. Potter. That much has always been clear to those of us who have studied wandlore." said Ollivander.

"And what do you know about the Deathly Hallows?" Harry asked.
His smile faded away.

"It is rumored there are three: The Elder Wand...the Cloak of Invisibility to hide you from your enemies...and the Resurrection Stone to back loved ones from the dead. Together, they make one the master of death. But few truly believe that such objects exist." he replied.

"Do you? Do you believe they exist, sir?" Harry asked.
"Well, I--I see no reason to put stock into an old wives' tale." he replied.
"You're lying." Harry said.

Ollivander's smile faded away.

"You know one exist. You told him about it. You told him about the Elder Wand and where he could go looking for it." Harry said.
"He tortured me. Besides...I only conveyed rumors. There's....There's no telling whether he will find it." said Ollivander.

"He has found it, sir." Harry said.

Ollivander looked at him, shocked.

"We'll let you rest." Harry said, getting up.
"He's after you, Mr. Potter" said Ollivander.
"If it's true, what you say and he has the Elder wand...I'm afraid...you really don't stand a chance." he added.

"Well, I suppose I'll have to kill him before he finds me, then." he said. 

As we walked back downstairs...I walked up to Harry.

"Harry." I called him.

He slowly turned to me.

"Can I...have that wand?" I asked.
"What? Why?" he asked, surprised.

"I have a reason, Harry." I replied.

Harry gripped on the wand.

"Harry, please. I'm doing this for Belle. Malfoy and Belle have the same wands, so please give it to me." I said.

Harry sighed and nodded. He gave it to me, gently.

"What are you going to do with it?" he asked.
"I'm going to use it and give it back to Malfoy. Even though it doesn't belong to him anymore, the connection between them...they can't be broken. I see the love between them, Harry." I replied.

Harry sighed again.
"Alright. If Malfoy ever hurts Belle, I won't hesitate to beat him up." Harry said.

I giggled at that.

"That's my job and EXO's."