-iii.

i woke up to the horrid sound of my alarm.

i rubbed my eyes and groaned, reaching over to stop my alarm. i sat up and sighed, and that's when i remembered that minhyuk was still here. hyungwon was going to snap. i leaped off my bed and shook minhyuk awake, to which he groaned in annoyance.

"hyungwon is going to delete our existences if he finds out you're here so you best get up," i whispered anxiously. he slowly got himself up and rubbed his eyes. while he got himself awake, i rushed to lock my door.

i turned back around and saw minhyuk under the covers of my bed, yet again deep asleep. i couldn't help but smile.

i opened my door and closed it, then raced downstairs to get minhyuk and i granola bars.

"hurry up, i'm already ready," hyungwon said from the living room. i didn't reply, i only snatched the granola bars and went back upstairs.

i threw the granola bar at minhyuk's face, making him finally wake up.

"we have to go to school so you best get up."

he didn't get up, but he sat up and ate his granola bar. i sighed and went to my closet to pick my outfit.

"if you walk out of this room, it will cost your life. so do not do it," i warned. he shook his head yes even though i doubted he was listening.

i went to the bathroom to change, realizing it was 7 o'clock and i didn't have enough time to do anything else.

i ran back to my room and motioned for minhyuk to get up. he took his sweet time.

"what about hyungwon?" he asked. his voice was groggy and his hair was a mess, but there was no fixing it now. i thought about how to hide minhyuk from hyungwon, and couldn't think of a way to do so.

"ugh whatever, he'll have to deal with it."

i continued dragging a nervous minhyuk down the stairs. when we got down hyungwon gave him a death stare.

"we're gonna miss the bus, let's go," i said, ignoring hyungwon.

"may i ask why he's here?"

"may i ask why you care?"

he didn't seem to be able to think of a comeback, so i went out the door with minhyuk and to the bus stop. hyungwon followed but kept his distance so he could stare us down.

"sorry about hyungwon," i said and nervously played with my fingers. the way hyungwon was acting made me uncomfortable, i couldn't imagine what minhyuk felt.

"it's okay. i just don't want him to keep us apart."

my heart skipped a beat. "i don't want him to either.