-iv.

"so, what did you and minhyuk do last night?" hyunjae asked with a devilish grin.

"we studied, he fell asleep, i fell asleep."

"i'm sure there's something you're not telling me, but that's none of my business."

"i think the real question is, what did you and hyungwon do last night?"

i looked over to hyunjae when i didn't get a response, her face was red.

"that's what i thought."

we walked in to chemistry, hyunjae pushing me out of the way to she could get to hyungwon. i ignored her action and went over to minhyuk.

"so, i think we're almost done. if we work hard this class we'll probably get it completed," i said, relieved that we were almost done with this project.

"are you free this weekend?" he asked out of the blue.

"yeah, why?"

"well, i was thinking that we could go down to the beach or something. only if you want to i mean we don't have to-"

"i would love to go to the beach with you," i said with a smile. i was trying to keep my cool on the outside, but on the inside i was freaking out. i'd only started talking to this boy a couple days ago and i was completely falling for him.

he looked relieved and smiled. "great! let's get to work."

———

"haewon, you won't believe this. hyungwon asked me to go get ice cream with him tonight!" hyunjae squealed and excitedly ate her sandwich.

i laughed. "it seems your dreams are finally coming true."

"oh, they sure are."

"so. what did you and hyungwon do last night?" i asked with the same devilish grin hyunjae wore this morning.

"if you must know, we studied. but got a little... distracted."

"it seems your relationship is a lot more than just getting ice cream," i said and laughed.

"yeah. sorry to leave you alone tonight," she said and snacked on her lunch some more.

"actually... minhyuk and i are going to the beach."

hyunjae slammed her drink on the table and looked over to me.

"it's. about. time."

"hey guys!" hyunjae and i heard a shout and looked behind us to see minhyuk coming our way.

"ah, here comes your man. i think i better get to mine." hyunjae gatherer her trash and skipped on over to hyungwon.

i felt minhyuk sit behind me and slam his hands on the table. "haewon, you won't believe what i have planned for tonight. it will be the most exciting time of your life i promise you that."

i smiled at his excitement. he could smile and it would light up the whole room.

"so, what i have planned is first, we get something to eat. then we get ice cream and go to the beach, so we can eat ice cream while walking on the beach. who knows that will happen, the world is filled with possibilities."

"it sounds great, minhyuk," i said with a smile.

"i'm glad you think so. pick you up at 7?"

"sounds good."

"see ya then!" minhyuk ran off to his next class, leaving me alone with the most giddy smile.