-ix.

"i'm going to hyunjae's," i said from hyungwon's doorway.

"why this late at night?" he asked, suspicion in his voice.

"it's only like seven. i'll probably be back since we have school tomorrow. i'm bringing my school stuff just in case."

"k get out of my presence."

"gladly."

i skipped down the stairs, texting minhyuk that i was on my way to his apartment.

me
yo i'm on my way

minhyuk
what was ur excuse for hyungwon

me
i'll inform u later

i got into my car and shut the door, hoping hyungwon wasn't watching the direction i was going.

when minhyuk's door opened, ji hae came running. she jumped into my arms and i picked her up, going into the kitchen to find minhyuk.

"are you good at cooking?" he asked.

"a little, i guess."

"could you make ji hae pancakes and cut them up for her? she's gonna go to sleep a little after."

"sure."

i sat ji hae on the couch and went to cook her pancakes, while minhyuk prepared her toothbrush and such.

as i was pouring the pancake mix onto the pan, i heard minhyuk sigh and sit down.

"so, what was your excuse for hyungwon?" he asked.

"i told him i was going to hyunjae's. hopefully he doesn't find out."

"yeah, hopefully. do you wanna watch a k-drama or something when ji hae goes to sleep? since it's only about eight."

"sure."

i put ji hae's pancake on a plate and cut it up, serving it to her. she scarfed it down, putting her plate on the coffee table and laying back down on the couch.

"get up ji, we gotta brush your teeth and stuff."

ji hae, without a word, stood up and walked to the bathroom. minhyuk followed behind her, helping her properly brush her teeth.

minhyuk walked out of the bathroom holding ji hae, bringing her to the only bedroom in the apartment. he layed her down on his bed, which i assumed they shared. he covered her up and quietly shut the door.

"okay, let's watch a k-drama!" he whisper shouted. "i'll make some popcorn."

i sat on the couch and turned on netflix, searching for a good k-drama.

if hyungwon hadn't found out by now, he wouldn't ever find out.