-x.

hyungwon's pov;

i don't trust haewon one bit, so i texted hyunjae to see if she was actually at her house or not.

me
is haewon at your house?

hyunjae
uh no, why

me
i'll explain later

i texted hoseok.

me
yo come over, i need your help.

hoseok
k be there soon

i waited for hoseok to get here, and when he did i snatched his phone away.

"dude what're you doing?" he asked.

"you're friends with kihyun, correct?"

"kind of i guess. why?"

"and kihyun is friends with minhyuk, correct?"

"are you good, hyungwon?"

"is kihyun friends with minhyuk?" i asked, demanding an answer.

"yeah, he is. now if you don't mind, i'll be taking my phone back." hoseok snatched his phone out of my hands.

"can you ask kihyun for minhyuk's apartment address and room number? haewon is there and i wanna know if she's okay or not."

hoseok unlocked his phone and texted kihyun, earning a response immediately.

"what'd he say?" i asked.

"he asked why i needed it."

"tell him that i have to pick up haewon."

"he said 'uh sure.'" hoseok screenshotted the address and room number, sending it to me.

"thanks, i'm gonna head that way," i told him and walked out the door. he followed and got in his own car.

"see ya, hyungwon!" he shouted and drove away.

i got in my car, typing in minhyuk's address on my phone and driving that way.

when i arrived i knocked on his door, impatiently tapping my foot.

when it opened, i saw minhyuk standing there. without having to think about it, i pushed him out of the way. i saw haewon sitting on the couch.

"i thought you were at hyunjae's, haewon."

"how did you get here?" she asked.

"don't worry about that. get up, we're going."

i heard minhyuk say 'no.'

"sorry minhyuk, what did you say?" i asked, stepping closer to him.

"i said no," minhyuk replied.

"you don't get to decide where my sister goes and where she doesn't. that's my decision."

"well when her brother is being a total dick, i think i do get to decide where she goes and where she doesn't. i'd say it's best for her."

once those words came out of minhyuk's mouth, i punched him in the nose. and i punched him hard. he fell backwards, making haewon run towards him. i held out my arm to stop her. she pushed mine out of the way, so that's when i took my chance and grabbed her wrist.

"let go of me!" she shouted and tried to get out of my grasp.

"we're going home, so stop fighting and make this easier for all of us."

"i won't go anywhere with you."

"daddy?" i heard a small voice from the other side of the room say. i looked over to see a child with a stuffed bear in her hands, staring at me.

i let go of haewon in shock, to which she ran to the kid and hugged her tight.

"daddy's okay, ji hae. go back to bed, hyungwon was just leaving anyways." haewon looked back at me and glared.

so, i left. i didn't want to deal with that anyways. but oh, would i be back.