FOUR

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

king's cross station was even busier than it had been four days ago when marcella had arrived

king's cross station was even busier than it had been four days ago when marcella had arrived. families were hustling around, yelling, laughing and running to their platforms. she stood close to her cousin, her hand wrapped tightly around the handle of her suitcase and her eyes searching the big train station cautiously. lucius and narcissa stood a little ways in front of them and were leading them through the noisy croud towards the platform. she knew from draco that the kids of hogwarts would board the train at platform nine and three-quarters which was only accessible to those who practiced magic. she was skeptical about the whole thing but nonetheless followed behind her aunt and uncle.

they arrived at the platform and she watched as a family of redheads came up beside them. the two tallest boys high-fived before grabbing onto their basket and running at the wall. her eyes widened and she flinched, waiting for the impact to happen but it never did. the boys had disappeared onto the other side and she laughed in amazement, catching the attention of the redhead family beside her. a sneer was placed on the face of the remaining boy as he eyed draco and then her. he seemed confused at first before the look was replaced with a nasty glare.

"what are you staring at, weasley?" draco's voice was full of pure disgust and she felt him grab her arm, tugging her away from the family of redheads. as she passed the two remaining kids, she saw the boy, weasley, lean down to his sister.

"another malfoy. just wait till harry hears about this." marcella snapped her head around and shot him a glare, catching his eye and seeing the repulsed look he gave her. draco dropped her wrist which brought her attention back to him. the two of them stood in front of the wall, a basket stood in front of them.

"ignore them. they're blood-traitors." she narrowed her eyes, not seeing how that justified anything but nonetheless she did as he said. narcissa walked up to her son, grabbing his face and pressing a kiss to his cheek before wrapping him in a quick hug.

"do make sure to take care of your cousin. she'll need help to learn her way around hogwarts." draco nodded, shrugging his mother's arms off of him. narcissa then turned to her niece and brought her into her embrace. marcella returned the hug tightly before the two girls parted, smiling at each other. "i expect to hear from you in a week, telling me all about your first week at school."

her eyes landed on draco as well, meaning she expected that from him too. lucius watched from the side and kept silent, clearly not one for farewells. draco turned to his cousin and motioned to the cart. the two of them placed their hands on the handle and ran forward. fear settled in her stomach and she closed her eyes, not wanting to see the wall if they didn't go through. but alas, she landed on the other side of the wall and looked around in wonder at the wizards and witches that walked around. most of them were hugging their parents or chatting with friends.

"lets get on the train, it's quite busy out here." she followed draco to the steps of the train, her eyes wondering over the kids that walked around them. some of them were already adorning their uniforms; their buttons not clasped all the way and their shirts pulled out, while others wore their regular clothes. she noticed how the styles here differed slightly from the style in america. that's something she would have to get used to.