1

Kiana

"Kiana, in my office." He called.

I have just returned from my European trip where I was assigned to kill the European president when Brian called me in his office.

"Welcome back home, Kiana. I hope you had a safe return and no interruptions along the way."

I roll my eyes, as if anyone would try. "No interruptions along the way and even if there was I can take good care of myself," I say.

"That's good to hear," He says. "I called you in to tell you you did a good job on your last job. The European government called to say they'll be sending the cash in, and of course,  you'll be paid very well for your job done." He says.

"Well, it was pretty easy if you ask me. For a president who is part of illegal dealings all over the world, you'd think he'd up his security team from any enemies that want to penetrate his organization. But, it was an easy job. I was in and out." I say, a smirk making it's way onto my face.

"That's good to hear, Kiana. I hope it remains like that and not a repeat of the previous incident." He says, his eyebrow raised.

"It's not some fault some drunk men stumbled in as I was doing my job."

"It is your job to make that there is no one around to witness your job." He exclaims.

"And I made sure to not leave any witnesses, sir." I stare him in the eyes letting him know that for everything that comes out of his mouth I have a response for.

Brian sighs, he knows he is not getting anywhere with me.

He's silent for moment, but I take it as my time to leave.

I turn without a word, prepared to go back to the apartment and clean my babies. "Kiana." I stop at the door. "I hope I'll see you home today?"

I sigh. "I'll go pack clothes at the apartment and meet you back home later. " I open the door, ready to leave.

"And, I'm giving you a two week vacation. Your plane leaves tomorrow night at 9 so you better not miss it. All the information hass already been sent to your phone " He says, before returning to his paper work on the table.

I'm shocked by this,  I love my job and I don't want to take any vacations. I close the door and face him again. "But, there is no-"

Without looking up, "It's not up for discussion, Kiana. You are coming home today and going to this vacation tomorrow." He exclaims.

Finally looking up from his paper work, his voice softening, "Plus, you need it and you know it too. All you do is work and work, and I don't want you tiring yourself out so I'm giving you two weeks vacation."

Brian has been like a father to me and if he says I need this vacation then I guess I do need to take it, even though I don't need one.

I sigh. "Fine. I'll go on the stupid vacation." I say.

With a smile, he motion's for me to leave with his hand.

I guess I'm going on this stupid vacation after all.

I definitely need new clothes for this.

--------------------

Hey lovies❤😍

Chapter 1 is finally down! It would mean the world to me if you guys  tell me your thoughts.😊😚

Vote. Comment. Share. Follow.

❤❤❤