Epilogue

Kiana

3 years later.

I wake to the feel of soft caresses down my arm, I sigh, snuggling even closer to my husband.

"I know you are awake," He whispers, leaving a path of searing kisses down my neck.

"Is there a problem with wanting to be in the arms of my loving husband." I turn my body so I could lay onto his chest, my face in the crook of his neck.

"The last time you said that you shot me in the thigh, with an axe." I could feel him grimace, probably revisiting the memory again.

I laugh at the memory, honestly I didn't mean for it to happen but you cannot just sit in the dark and pop out of nowhere shputing 'Surprise' and a 'Marry Me' flag above. He should have known better, especially in our line of job. "Oh, come on, you can't honestly be still be hung up on that." I slap his chest lightly. "I just wanted to hang out with you and you simply pulled that stunt, it was bad on your side and it honestly wasn't that bad." I roll my eyes at the big baby.

"Says the one who shot me."

"You such a baby."

"Yeah, but I'm your baby." Xavier flips me over, with him above me, his arms holding his weight. "And this baby is about to show what he can do." I giggle as he starts eating his "breakfast".

Marriage life is going great.

●●●

Xavier and I had come down 2 hours later. I had prepared an eatable breakfast each we finished in record time before going out and buying our last needed piece of furniture.

Xavier and I just bought a house outside the city, a double story house, lash grass and a white picket fence.

We both managed to move every furniture in place and it in its rightful place. I prepared dinner a while ago, demanding Xavier to places the dishes on the dining table as our parents had come to have super with us.

"I've got an announcement to make," Brian says, standing up.

Taking my mom's hand he helps her up. Looking into her eyes he makes this supposed announcement, "We engaged." I'm shocked, my jaw dropping. Xavier standing up to hug Brian and my mom pulls me out of my own funk.

Feeling ecstatic for the pair, I stand up, hugging both my mom and Brian.

"I'm so happy for you mom," I hug, feeling happy that she finally gets to have her happily ever after.

"Thank you, sweety." She says. "Maybe we can have a double wedding."

"I love that idea, but I'm going to have to decline it," Xavier says, pulling me away from my mother's arms. "I want it to be just your daughter and I on the day of our 3rd year anniversary." Xavier says kissing me.

"Okay, you both need to get a room." Brian and Xavier's dad said.

Breaking the kiss we laugh and continue with eating our supper.

Looking around I realize how much life has turned out for all of us and how much happy we all are and now all that was left was the weddings.

Turning to Xavier I tell him what I always tell him, "I love you."

"I love you more." We seal it with a kiss.

---------------------

Hey lovies🤗👋🤗👋

That's it for TGWAA, it was fun, I love you guys and till next time❤❤.

Vote. Comment. Share. Follow.

❤❤❤