13

Kiana

Since I already did come in my workout clothes I go straight to the training room instead of the changing room.

Part of being an assassin was I always had to stay in top shape. And, besides having love for what I do, I also love the extreme workout. I mean there is no other way to relieve all the stress.

I decide to start with boxing so I go into the boxing area.

An hour later and I'm still boxing. I feel the sweat trickling down my face as I continue to throw punch after punch after punch. The punching bag swings back and forth due to my assaults, but I didn't care nor did I stop.

Whenever I'm in the training room I love to channel my feelings into it. I'd try to focus on whatever I could remember from my childhood and use those feelings in the training room.

I stop for a minute to catch my breath, wiping the sweat off I gulp down the water from my water bottle.

I hear the swing open, signalling that there is someone else besides me now. "Oh, you here." He states.

I roll my eyes, "Gary, I'm always using the training room when I'm here," I say, bored that he has nothing else to say.

Gary doesn't do much in the agency but he's still here every day helping with whatever that is taking place inside the agency.

Being the technical guy.

The maker of new gadgets guy.

Tye guy who organises your documents for the mission.

The guy who assembles special weaponry.

His the chemical guy.

The guy I spar with in the training room or anywhere when I call him.

His that guy.

Now that is not much.

"Well then do you want to spar with me?" I still wonder why he still asks when we do it all the time in training.

We move towards each other, "You ready?"

"You know I'm always ready to beat your ass, Gary."

"That's because I let you beat me, but not today Kiana." He seemed determined today.

"Now don't go easy on me now because I won't be." I get in my fighting stance.

"Today won't be your day, Kiana." He starts bouncing one foot to another.

I smirk, "I'll really enjoy beating your ass."

An hour later Gary is tapping out.

I get up from the position I was in, on his back with his leg bent, and with me pulling at his neck. Coughing he stands back up.

I smirk, "You seem to be out of breath there Gary. Do you need me to call someone to buy you a coughing syrup or perhaps an ambulance?" I ask, circling around him.

"Yeah, whatever." His bent to his knees, breathing really hard. I think I might have broke one of his lungs.

"Don't be a sore loser Gary," I say, laughing.

Gary leaves without saying another word and I continue in the training room alone.

---------------------

Q:

Doesn't this book give you that feeling of Charlie's Angle movie? Like all three girls are killers on a mission but coming back from a mission they girl, love, friendship and pure happiness. Just like Kiana,  in a way.

Vote. Comment. Share. Follow.

❤❤❤