18

Kiana

Laughing we exit the club.

"Baby, I just want to thank you for taking me out tonight," I say snobily, whiningly.

It's quite disgusting if I must say.

He wraps his arms around me as he pulls me closer.

"Well," He starts leaving open mouthed kisses on my neck. "Anything for you love."

I roll my eyes.

4 days have passed since our first encounter, and I'm glad to say I've made progress with Rodger Sax.

I've already been to his penthouse, his company and tonight I met some of his business associates.

"How. about. we. go. back. to. my. penthouse." He bites my earlobe in between words.

Oh, hell no, buddy! I don't want any part of what's going in your mind.

"I say let's get a bottle along the way to your suite." I run the tip of my nail down his suit.

"Let's go." He pulls me in the direction of the open door.

Once in, I cling to his side.

"Drive us to the Sloch Bar, Martin," Rodger orders his driver, and bodyguard.

He looks at his boss through the mirror, nodding his head.

He shifts his eyes back at me, staring suspiciously. If it was another person right now they'd be shitting there pants. With that long scar starting from his left eye and down to his chin. He can make a fictitious horror story into reality. That's how scary he looked.

But of course, his an ant in my eyes. An ant that needs to be squashed over and over again.

I stare him right back in the eye.

We arrive at Sloch Bar, Rodger leaves me alone in the car with Martin.

I stare out the window, "You know, I don't like the way you stare at me, Martin."

"I'm sorry ma'am."

"Do you have a problem with me Martin? Or is there something you want to say?" I stare at my nails.

"No, ma'am."

"Well, there must be a reason that you stare so coldly at me. So suspiciously." I said to him.

"I'm sorry I offended you in any way, ma'am." He says.

"Mmm."

The car door opens and in enters Rodger.

"You got the right bottle baby?" I ask excitedly, forgetting the previous conversation already.

"I even got two bottles love." He grins.

I pull him in as the car drives off.

****************************************

An hour later we arrive to Rodgers's penthouse. Putting the code in we enter the penthouse.

Laughing he pulls us towards the couch, trailing open mouthed kisses on my neck.

"Ugh." I cringe.

Since he couldn't see my face, he mistook it as a moan.

"Do I make you feel good love?" He pulls the strap of my shoulder.

"Baby, no, stop. I didn't make you buy a bottle to just not drink it." I slightly shift. "Let's begin slow. Right?"

"Fine, we'll start with the bottle first." He raises his hands.

"Okay, I'll pour the drinks. Where are the glasses?" I walk to the kitchen.

"Top right cupboard on the left side."

I grab the glasses,  pouring the whiskey in each glass.

Closing the bottle I take off my shoe and pull out a small tube from inside the heel.

Opening the small-cap I pour the white powder inside his glass.

Mixing it, I go back into the sitting room.

"There you go," I hand him his drink.

I watch him gulp the whole drink as I slowly sip my drink.

He puts his glass down, taking mine from me as well and placing it on the table. "Let's do this love."

He puts his tongue in mouth, tearing my dress in the process.

He stops, "I don't feel so well."

His eyes roll back, he was about to lose consciousness.

"What-" He faints.

--------------------

👋👋

Guys, I honestly thought I could post two chapters today but I'm so tired I can only post one. I'm so tired I'm literally falling asleep with my phone in hand. It's bad guys. Really bad. So aidos, I'm off.

Vote. Comment. Share. Follow.

❤❤❤