17

Kiana

I know men like Rodger, snob, high horse, ignorant, arrogant, rolling in his money. He doesn't care about people, he gets his way and away with things.

And honestly, these things can kill a man. Like I will be.

Damn Russia for the cold weather.

I a put on coat over my cotton dress, high heel boots and leather gloves. Last but not least a small handbag.

On the way out I grab my watch before exiting through the front door.

Wouldn't want to leave this bad boy.

Inside this watch was a camera, with a voice recorder in it that records everything back to the FBI.

"Open."

"Voice recognition confirmed," The system robotically says.

I guess I could have entered the garage from the inside but I just wanted to test this bad boy since they told me about.

Presssing the key button, the AMG G-Class G63 goes off.

Pressing start, the car roars to life. Driving, I stop by the guards, "Make sure no one enters the gates or the house. Even if they do know me. You let no one in. You got it?" I ask.

"Yes, ma'am." All four say in unison like they in a singing choir.

I roll up the window, driving off the driveway and straight to the coffee shop.

An hour later I arrive at my destination.

I stair at my watch, few minutes. Just a few minutes.

15 minutes later, Rodger pulls up the coffee shop and with him were his security guards.

I watch him order his drink from my corner. He picks a corner seat, close to a window.

"Okay, Liala, its showtime," I whisper to myself.

I order myself a cup of tea, from the corner of my eye I could see Rodger was watching me.

"Can I please have tea, no sugar and with milk please."

"Oh, and make it extra hot." I add.

Turning around she prepares my tea.

"There you go." She hands the cup over to me, smiling.

"Thank you." I smile.

Just because I'm an assassin doesn't mean I shouldn't thank the people that serve us the smallest of things.

Ok, now it's time to make my move.

Knowing that there is someone behind me that will move forward once I step aside, I turn into his direction.

Before doing this, I of course wrap the coat around myself as I bump directly into guy, tipping the tea cup towards me.

"What the hell!?!" I shout.

"I'm sorry. I didn't realize you'd turn backward instead of aside." The guy hastily apologies, grabbing a pair of napkins he starts wiping my chest area.

Prevert much. I internally roll my eyes.

But man, he looks so apologetic. I don't know if I should continue with this...but whatever, a job is a job and my job is to kill Rodger Sax.

I glare, "Do you know how much this coat cost!?" I shout

I don't allow him time to respond.

"I'll tell you, this coat cost more then all your assets combined." He ready to pee himself.

"Again, I'm so-"

"Sorry for interrupting but I couldn't help but eavesdrop."

Hmmmmm

"I think I can help you with that coat of yours and you can let the poor man go?"

I pretend to think about it, I agree as I stare at the unknown man up and down.

Pointing a finger at him, "You should be lucky that this generous man is helping you."

A hand on my lower back, he directs me to his table.

Opening my chair, I sit and he does the same as he rounds the table to his seat.

"The name is Rodger Sax." He reaches his hand out.

Well, Rodger Sax, you won't be Rodger Sax for long.

"I'm Liala. Liala King."

--------------------

I don't know how many times I started this chapter and left it midway, but finally I'm finished with it.

Honestly, I don't know much about cars, and if I am wrong about pressing the start button, please forgive me🙏😁.

Happy reading😁.

Vote. Comment. Share. Follow.

❤❤❤