5

Kiana

12 hours later the plane has touched down and I'm now being transported to private island.

I stare out the window witnessing the islands small shops, buildings and gorgeous landmarks.

I'm definitely shopping here tomorrow.

An hour later I arrive to this lovely, huge private resort that Brian has set up for me.

"Hi." In front of me I'm met by a bouncy, 5 ft 3 woman. "My name is Maria. Brian had mentioned that you coming today so I've prepared your room and everything that you might need, I'm here." Maria is definitely a woman of energy. We definitely going to be good friends.

"Wait! This is Brian's place?"

"All Brian's." She says, twirling around with her arms open.

Maria then shows me my room for the two-week stay. "This is your room. If there is anything you need I'll be in the kitchen." She leaves me to set my room up.

An hour later I'm done with everything and since I took a morning flight I arrived during the day so I decide to fix myself a meal.

Remembering the route I took to getting to my room I use the same way to get to the kitchen.

Walking in the kitchen I find Maria already preparing lunch for me.

"Oh, Maria, you didn't have to do this. I would have prepared my own lunch." I say, feeling slightly bothered that I have her serving me after she had shown me my bedroom.

"Oh, no ma'am, it's okay. I'm simply doing my job." She says smiling.

"Okay, but from now on we will be doing everything together." I say or more like demand.

"Yes, ma'am."

Not liking her calling me ma'am I just had to tell her to stop calling me that.

"Maria, please don't call me ma'am. It's Kiana." I said.

"Yes, ma'am," she said again.

Giving her a look she corrects her mistake.

"Yes, Kiana," she says.

Feeling satisfied with that I decide to tour the mansion.

"Maria, please call me when the food is ready. I'll be touring the house." I say. Not waiting for her reply I continue on my journey.

I have passed a few corridors and a few rooms, which were bedrooms, a library, a cinema, a music room, and one full bathroom whilst the bedrooms had an en-suite.

Approaching the last door on the corridor I realize that the door is locked. Using my hairpin I use it to unlock the door and entered.

Entering the door I see a huge portrait of the big man himself. Brian and his ego.

I walk around the office, exploring things. I finally stop by the huge portrait.

I stare at the huge portrait of the man who raised me. Not a lot of men find a child in an alley, takes them home and raise them as their own. I truly do appreciate you Brian.

I move the portrait aside and of course it wouldnt be Brian if he didn't do this. This man can never change.

I find a case of guns, C4 bombs, knives and all sorts of weaponry that has been built in the wall.

I hear Maria calling me from a distance. I quickly exit Brian's office, closing the door silently.

I go down to the kitchen. "You finished Maria?"

She holds up the plate and places it back on the table.

I thank her and go on eating my food.

--------------------

Q:

What do you guys think of Kiana?

Vote. Comment. Share. Follow.

❤❤❤