19

Kiana

I drag his body across the whole penthouse until I reach his bedroom door. Kicking the door open, I continue to drag his ass towards the bed.

I grunt, dropping his unconscious body at the edge of the bed.

I deeply breathe in much needed air, "Man you are heavy," I say.

I inhale another deep breath, pulling his body up the bed.

I sigh.

Another deep breath and I pull down the covers so that I could place his body in. "Gosh, this is not what I signed for."

I finish up with the bed and move  back to Rodger. I remove his clothing, starting with shoes first before ending with his pants.

I hold my breath, biting down on my lip.

I'm sorry I just cannot hold it.

I laugh, tears rolling down my face.

"Oh. My. Goodness." I say between laughter. I look like a manic right now as I continue to laugh all alone.

"Oh Rodger," I look back down at his shaft. "I truly believed that you can no longer disappoint me as much as you have tonight, but this, this is just disappointment of no return buddy. But don't you worry, I'm going to save you from any future disappointed looks." I pat his head.

"Huh, and to think you wanted to put that almost non-existent thing inside me?" I continue to rant. "Um, no, mister." I roll my eyes.

I hum, thinking back to my vacation, "You should take tips from people like Xavier, now they are a full package. I mean a whole snack.  The things he does, did, are just," I exhale a shakey breath. "Breathtaking."

I bite my lip thinking about Xavier.

I definitely miss the guy. There was this thing about him that I liked and maybe, just maybe, I sometimes could see myself with him, in the long run, doing what we are doing right now. At times I even felt selfish.

I snap out of my thoughts continuing with the work at hand.

All of a sudden something took over me and I find myself pulling on his tie just a little bit tighter and tighter and tighter. Only when his face turns blue I stop.

Now come on kiana, we can't be killing him just yet. We have to enjoy the ride. Now deep breath in, deep breath out. Now go on girl, you got this.

Finally, bare to my eyes I drag him into the covers.

Once in the covers I move back to the sitting room.

Reaching the large area I look around the place.

From my last visit, there are six bedrooms, a living room, a sitting room, a kitchen, a guest bathroom and his locked office.

I exit out the penthouse, taking the elevator to the floor below Rodger's floor and enter my room.

I had rented this room out and the whole floor so I could be closer to Rodger without him knowing. And yes, I have the safe house, but you know what they say, "Keep your friends close but your enemies closer." And that's exactly what I'm doing.

I roll the small suitcase out from the closet and back to Rodger's room. I silently and slowly open the door, not wanting to cause any rash chaos that will startle Rodger awake.

I set the small suitcase in the sitting room floor.

SHIT.

I type in the password and with both thumbs on the handles, the case opens itself.

Right before my eyes sits the most beautiful, gorgeous and delicate pieces of any precious cargo. In the suitcase nail size camera bugs, voice recording devices and a C4 bombs.

The perfect way to a womans heart.

Placing the camera bugs around the whole penthouse, I do the same with the voice recording tapes leaving his office for last.

Reaching his office door I remove one of my hair pins, pressing an unnoticeable button I watch the small transform right before my eyes to a key needed to open unlock the door.

With success, I enter his office doing the same thing as I did with the other rooms with an addition of a C4 friend of mine. Once all that is over, I exit door not forgetting to lock it behind me.

Back in the sitting room, I carefully take the C4 bombs out. Bending lower on my knees, I place the bomb under the couch and in all off the other rooms.

There. Unnoticeable.

Closing the suitcase, I deliver it back to my room and come back to his right after.

Starting from the sitting room I make a trail clothes behind me as I walk to his bedroom. Reaching the edge of the bed, I leave my thong as I enter the bed naked.

Now I've never been one who is self conscious about their looks because I mean I look good and embracing my sexuality makes me feel empowered.

Moving closer to him, I throw my leg over his waist as I close my eyes.

Soon, Rodger. Soon.

--------------------

Hey lovies🥰🥰

Now I know I have been missing for quite a while now. Please don't hate me, I have an explanation for my disappearing act.

Vacation guys. It's a thing called vacation that's pulled my attention away from you, but don't you guys worry, I'm back! And it's for good! Nothing is going to pull my attention from you guys now, I love you guys too much for that❤.

Vote. Comment. Share. Follow.

❤❤❤