Cheer

*Author's note*

I'm not gonna write Taylor's POV anymore. If there is nothing up there, it's her's. I'll only write who's POV it is if it changes.

*******************

Finally the ending bell rang. I said bye to Sam as he kissed me and I made my way to the gym. As I got there, I was greeted by Riley.

"Oh good! I thought you were going to bail."

"Nope! Besides, Mallory, Sam, and the Jacks do basketball. Might as well get involved in something."

"Oh yes, we will be cheering for basketball. Also football. Here!" She handed me a uniform, jacket, and bag. She rummaged through her bag and came up with a couple pieces of paper.

"Here is our schedule. If you can't make anything, then tell Kennedy. Make sure you wear your uniform game day. Our first game is this Friday. It's for the varsity basketball team, and we play here. I think we need to go to practice. Don't worry, all the girls are super nice." She pulled me into the locker room.

"You don't need to wear uniform to practice, just sweats or shorts and a shirt or sports bra. Make sure you have white tennis shoes as well." We changed and walked out. There were about eight girls there already.

"Ok girls listen up! This is Taylor, she's going to be our newest addition!" Riley said. The girls smiled.

"Taylor, this is Brook, Leigh, Courtney, Michelle, Danielle, Sabrina, Sage, and that's Kennedy." They were all gorgeous of course.

"Welcome to Westside's varsity cheer!" Kennedy said.

After practice, I was in the locker room changing. One of the girls, Leigh, approached me.

"Hi, this is kind of weird, but you are friends with Jack Gilinsky right? You two are pretty close?"

"Yeah, he's like my brother."

"Do you know if him and that girl Maddie are still going out?"

"Nah, they broke up why?"

"No reason." She blushed, grabbed her bag and walked out. That was weird. I grabbed my bag and walked to my car. I threw it in when I heard two girls laughing. I turned.

"Oh, hi Taylor." Maddie said sneering.

"Hi Maddie, Stacy."

"So how's you and Sam doing? I saw your little scene in the cafeteria at lunch. Problems?"

"You wish. Tell me Stacy, how's Caroline? Still waiting to kill me?" She paled.

"No, she didn't mean anything."

"I'm sure she didn't when she pushed me over the side of a parking lot."

"Whatever." Maddie said.

"Well ladies, I would stay and chat but if I did, I would probably be infected." I flipped them off and got in my car and drove away laughing at their faces.

When I got home, I noticed the door was open. Oh god here we go again. I dug through my car and pulled out a knife that I had stored away. I'm still freaked out about that whole Ben thing. I got pretty good over the summer at throwing knives. I could hit anything. I grabbed my bag and quietly went in. There was whispering upstairs and in my room I noticed. It could have been the Jacks, Mal, or Sam. But they would have left their car out front or would have at least closed the front door. I quietly crept up the stairs and put my knife in throwing position. I kicked my door and the talking stopped.

"Who was that?"

"Don't look at me idiot. I'm standing right next to you." Those voices sounded familiar. Goddamn it. I pushed it open.