Hi I'm Vanessa

(This chapter was deleted so sorry)

*Taylor's POV*

I awoke and saw Sammy looking at his phone.

"Hey." He dropped it, clearly shocked.

"Oh hi, sorry, you scared me."

"Is everything ok?" He nodded.

"Why wouldn't it be?" I shrugged.

"Practice starts in half an hour, we should probably go." He stood up, pulling me with him. He grabbed our coffee cups, but frowned when he picked up mine.

"Tay, there isn't...u didn't drink any."

"I'm just trying to lose weight you know?"

"Why you are skinny"

"No reason, just want to be skinner." He nodded and we went back to the car.

**************************************************************************

I pulled up in front of my house after practice. I went to my mailbox and pulled it open. Before I could see what was in it, a girl walked passed me.

*Vanessa's POV*

I really wish my revenge plan was well thought out. I didn't even know where Sam lived. I was passing by a house with a girl in front of it.

"Excuse me? I was wondering if you could give me directions."

"Sure, I can't promise you I know where though." I laughed.

"I'm looking for a friend. Sam Wilkinson is his name."

"Sammy lives on 2700 Bellevue Ave." I thanked her and plugged the address in my phone. It popped up.

"Excuse me, what's your name? How do you know Sam?" She asked me.

"Sorry, I'm not in the habit of giving my name out to strangers." This time she laughed.

"No, I'm Taylor Jennings, I'm Sam's girlfriend." My heart dropped. This was Taylor. Standing in front of me, this beautiful girl was his girlfriend. I should have told her then. But instead I put a fake smile on my face and said,

"Hi, I'm Vanessa. Vanessa Moranno."

"Nice to meet you." I smiled, thanked Taylor again and turned away.

**************************************************************************

*Taylor's POV*

Pretty name for a pretty girl. Sam never mentioned any Vanessa. She must have been an old family friend. I turned back to my house shuffling through my mail. Bills, Bills, College shit... Wait a sec, College shit? I threw the rest of the mail on the table and opened the three envelopes. HOLY SHIT! A SCHOLARSHIP TO UNIVERSITY OF ARIZONA, PRINCETON, AND A FREAKING FULL RIDE TO UCLA!!!! I started screaming and Lox came running down the stairs.

"WHAT??" She yelled, clearly irritated. I threw the letters at her, to shocked to speak. She read them and started screaming too.

"TAYLOR THAT'S AWESOME!!!" I started hugging her, then grabbed my phone and called Sam.

"Hello?" I told him the news.

"Oh, that's awesome Taylor...wow...that's ...great." He sounded upset.

"Sam? Is everything ok?"

"Yeah it's fine. I got to go. Nice job though Taylor. I'm proud." He hung up. That's weird, I thought he would be proud of me.

**************************************************************************

*Sam's POV*

I sat on the counter thinking about what Taylor had told me. Everyone else was sleeping. I heard a knock on the door. That was weird, everyone would have let themselves in and it was two in the morning. I walked to the door and opened it. It was dark so I couldn't see who was there. It was a girl and she flipped her hair.

"Hey Sam." I know that Spanish accent anywhere.

"Vanessa?"

"I met your girlfriend, pretty girl."

"Yeah, I know. What do you want?"

"Revenge. Helping Taylor get the truth."

"Shut up. I'll help you, do whatever you want. But stay away from Taylor, she didn't deserve any of this." She laughed.

"And it was my fault? See you later Sam. Keep an eye on the pretty one." She laughed.

And left me in the dark.

**************************************************************************
*Taylor's POV*
I ran downstairs in my cheer uniform. I really wasn't hungry so I skipped breakfast. I ran to my car and was at the school, and Sammy's game in no time.