Facing the world for what?

of course they had to crown Sam. He looked at me and I looked away.

"Now can King and Queen gather on the floor for the Court dance?" Hell no am I dancing with him. Who knew where those slimy hands have been. I saw Gilinsky lean over and tell the principle something. It looked like he was pleading.

"I'm, I got to go." I told JJ and I walked out the gym. I walked out to the parking lot and glanced at my flowers. I threw them down and my crown too.

"Shit!" Sam drove me here, I don't have a ride. I pulled out my phone and dialed Cam. No answer. I tried everyone and there was nothing. I finally called Shawn.

"Hello?"

"Shawn? It's Taylor."

"Hey Taylor, whats up?"

"Can you pick me up? I...I need help."

"Sure, everything ok?"

"No I just...pick me up at the school, I'll tell you there."

"Ok, I'm coming. Hang tight." He hung up. Shawn and I got closer again after he explained to me what happened. I'm glad he did, I hated him for no reason. Except that he left me. I pulled my arms and hugged myself. I waited for three minutes until I saw his car pull up. Good thing about Omaha, everything was super close. I pulled open the door and got in.

"Hey, where's the Jacks and Sam?"

"Their in there." He gave me a look pulling out and driving.

"What's going on?"

"Sammy and I broke up."

"At Homecoming?? What happened?"

"He was cheating on me with some Spanish girl who three weeks ago was asking directions to his house."

"Back up, he cheated on you???? Sam was so in love with you."

"So everyone's been telling me." He pulled up at my house and I was about to get out when he stopped me.

"Taylor, you are gonna be ok. There is probably a reason behind all this and we can talk to Sam if you want."

"The Jacks will be on him. Thanks though, and thanks for picking me up." He nodded and I got out. I pushed the door open and Mahogany came over to me.

"Oh, you poor thing, are you ok? I can't believe Sam would do that."

"How do you know?"

"Johnson called Nash and asked if you had come home, and Nash called me and told me everything."

"Of course, nothing stays secretive."

"Are you ok?"

"No, Mahogany, Sam cheated on me. That's not something you can easily forget."

"I understand. Come on, let's get you changed and we can have an ice cream, cry fest."

"It's ok. I'll just get some comfy clothes and we can watch something."

"Ok, honey, I'll set up the Fosters." I half smiled, my favorite TV show. I walked upstairs and pulled out my phone. Wow, ten texts a piece from the Jacks, five from Mallory, fifteen from Sam, twenty combined from Taylor, Nash, Cam, and Matt. I opened the Jacks first, all saying "are you ok?" and "what's happening?". I texted them that I was fine and at home but I didn't want to talk to anyone. I texted that to Mallory too. Next, the twenty from the boys. They said the same, but Taylor said "want me to beat him up? he's an ass." I texted back "NO! as much as I want that, leave me to deal with him." then I sat thinking of whether or not I wanted to open Sam's. I ignored them and grabbed my sweatpants and sweatshirt. I pulled them on, and looked in the mirror. Huh. My sweatpants, which always fit perfectly were baggy. My sweatshirt was loose as well. I guess I was skinnier.