3

The moment I pressed play, I heard the front burst open. It startled me for a second and I shut down the TV. Seconds later, three masked strangers stood in front of me. Why now? I was not done with my episode yet! Ariel, when I said I want something to happen to me... I didn't mean so soon!

I reacted quickly. I sneezed before anyone had the chance to speak and it surprised them all. It was like a sneak attack that I was pleased with. I looked at the three males who had white masks on their faces and sighed. I had an idea in mind about their desires and what they would do to me. I was rich because of my late parents and everyone knew, literally. I was all over the News when the accident happened. 

I held my hand up and cleared my throat. "If you want to kidnap me, fine, I won't resist, but you should know this... If you cover my mouth with a cloth, I'd literally die." I stated with calm breaths. I mean, I knew that this day would eventually come. That stupid News reporter who said: her parents left her A LOT of money she can buy an Island! If she didn't say that, I wouldn't be staring at these men!

One of the guys tilted his head at my sudden statement. "Um... Why?" He asked and I held the box of tissues with one hand and pointed at my red nose with the other hand. "Ohhhh, I get it.  You like to play the meme game!" He added and I facepalmed myself, along with the other two.

"No! I'm sick and I can't breathe from my nose!!" I tried to yell but I coughed instead. That proved my point even more. "Oh, my bad," the idiot guy replied and I stood up. I went to my room and the boys were following my every step. I couldn't escape even if I wanted to. 

I grabbed a bag, filled it with clothes, shoes and other stuff that I would definitely need every month, and at last, my pillow. "Should I bring my passport as well?" I asked as a joke, and to my demise, they nodded. I grabbed it from my drawer and closed my bag. "Let's go," I said and they were astounded at my reaction and actions. 

I would be too if I were them but I wasn't, so I just kept on moving towards the door. Before I opened it, I turned and looked at them. "I want to ask this before we go... You are kidnapping me because of...?" I trailed off and let them finish. "Money," one finished and I rolled my eyes. I wish it was more exciting than money!

"Of course," I exclaimed and we walked to their car. "What are your names? If we are going to spend time together, I'd want to call you by your first names, not you or hey! I'm Divana if you don't know already," I stated and they debated between themselves. 

The idiot one stepped forwards and places his hand on my shoulder. I slowly removed it and waited for him to speak. "My name's Lance, nice to meet you beautiful!" He introduced himself and I could imagine him smiling from ear to ear. I figured that he was the playful, idiot type.

I nodded then looked the second guy who said money. "Dorian," he simply said but his deep voice was unexpected. I turned my gaze to the last guy who didn't utter a single word since they entered my house and waited. He rubbed the nape of his neck, like he was nervous about something and then cleared his throat. "I'm, um, Adam," he said but my eyes widened when I heard his voice. That can't be true!

"Hell no! No! Roy?" I asked as I stepped forward to get a closer look through his mask. He avoided looking at me, therefore, I grabbed his face with both my hands and looked into his blue eyes. That voice and those eyes were too unique for me to forget. "It is Roy!" I shouted and removed his mask. He was there, standing in front of me with guilt in his eyes. "Why?" I simply asked in a disappointed tone. He didn't answer.

"I told you, because of your money!" Dorian exclaimed and Lance nodded. "Let's go, we don't have much time left," he added and dragged me towards the car. His hold was gentle for someone who was kidnapping me. I didn't object because I was angry at Roy and I couldn't outrun three males. I was not athletic at all.

The moment we got into the car, I turned my head and faced him. Lance and Dorian were sitting from the front and Roy and I in the back. "These two years of friendship were fake?" I asked straight to the point, feeling a little hurt at this cruel reality. He remained silent for a while until my patience ran out. "Answer me!" I yelled, which made Dorian and Lance flinch but not Roy. 

He shook his head and his eyes were watery. "No, they were not," he finally said and I sighed. "Then, why? Why did you kidnap me with two other guys who I yet to see their faces?" I asked again and this time, he looked me right into my eyes. 

"Because I needed the money," he replied but I wasn't convinced. He could have asked me for it and I would have given him more than he wanted but something didn't add up. It was either Dorian and Lance forced him to it, or he had a different reason for kidnapping me. I didn't ask any more questions.

~~~

After an hour, we arrived at the airport. Dorian and Lance decided that it was the right time to remove their masks and boy, they were hot. Lance had his hair in a high bun which I despised. I hated long hair on boys but his face saved him from the scissors. His brown eyes and light tan skin made him look like a supermodel. Except for that bun!

I gazed at Dorian and I felt lost deep into his dark green eyes, they were too captivating to the point of me bumping into Roy. I glared at him and grabbed my bag from the car's trunk and waited for them to come. If I had the intention of running away when I had the chance, I wouldn't do it anymore because of Roy. I needed to know his real intention for doing such a thing. I will ask him again the moment we land in a different state. 

~~~

I hope you liked this chapter, inkitt's always ahead of wattpad. If you want to read there, my link in my bio. Follow me on Instagram to know when I will update.

 Follow me on Instagram to know when I will update