We'll end up in hell boys

Hello everyone,

I'm back!

I asked before if you'd like a new book of this series and I decided to write a stand alone. Meaning: you can read this book even if you didn't read the first two books. But it has the same kind of Humor and fun scenes. I hope you like it. 

Just a few disclaimers:

You know that I write on inkitt as well and I want to follow the same drill as the other books. I will publish the first chapter there first and then (after a week) I will publish it here on wattpad. This goes to the upcoming chapters as well. Inkitt is completely free, I don't write notes there and it has no ads, you just read. The link in my bio at the end. 

I will notify you every time I publish a new chapter on Inkitt in my Instagram account. My username is Nadineabutreef.

furthermore

Do not comment any hate comments, if you don't like the book just leave. I'm not forcing anyone to read it.

•••

I appreciate every comment even if you are a grammar, well... Freak - in a good way of course. You help me with the book by pointing out mistakes. As you may know, English is my third language.

•••

This book is from my imagination. Names, characters, places and incidents are the product of my imagination. Any resemblance to real life is coincidental.

•••

All rights reserved. Do not copy anything from my book, and it will be considered as a crime if you did do so and I will report you.

•••

I do not own any pictures unless I say so. Every picture belongs to its rightful owner.

•••

Finally, don't prompt your book in my book because it's not a nice thing to do. If you want to get noticed, work hard for it. I did.

Copyrighted© 2019