4

The moment we landed, I stood up from my passenger seat and glanced at Dorian, Lance and Roy and sighed. "Where are we now?" I asked since they didn't tell me where we were going. They looked sleepy so I didn't wait for them to reply and asked the flight attendant. What she told me, made me gasp. I made a small mistake when I said that we were going to a different state. We didn't. We landed on a different continent! We landed in Rio de Janeiro. 

"Roy, why Rio?" I asked him as we walked out of the plane and walked to get our bags. To the normal eye, it looked like I was having fun with my friends. But in reality, it was far from that. I was kidnapped and I couldn't call for help because I wanted to know Roy's real intentions for kidnapping me. I was not a coward and I wasn't afraid of them. 

Roy looked at me and cleared his throat. "You gave me that idea," he stated and I arched my eyebrows in confused until it hit me. "Ismarelda..." I cleared and he nodded. I was getting tired from all this and when I realized that I was standing in a crowd, I felt more exhausted. I hated being around a lot of people. So I did what was obvious. I sat on the floor.

"Divana, why did you sit there? Get up! You'll attract unwanted attention," Roy exclaimed and tried to make me stand up but I didn't budge. After a few minutes, he slapped his hands on his knees, looking too frustrated. It made me happy to see him in that state of mind. 

"Ugh, fine! But once we get the bags, you'll stand up." He added. I didn't reply and just stared at the people there. They were from all over the world and I saw cute twins and hot guys but one thing grabbed my attention the most. 

I tugged Lance's shirt and he looked at me. "Lance, can you get me cotton candy from over there? Here, 10 euros," I handed him the money and he looked at me for a second there, then he opened his mouth to speak. "Why do you have euros? Why not dollars? Why do you have money in the first place?" He asked and I grinned. He was not that much of an idiot after all. 

"Because I never know when I will be kidnapped... now go and I might give you some to eat," I replied with crossed arms. He scoffed but went nevertheless. "Might?" I heard Dorian ask in a whisper and I chuckled. "Roy, it was your idea to come to Rio, now where are we going to stay?" He asked him and I listened in silence. I needed to know as well. Roy leaned on the wall and smiled. "I have an idea in mind, don't worry!" He told him and I got more curious. 

A minute later, Lance returned with big cotton candy. The pink made me feel like I was standing on my tippy toes like an eager child. "Thanks, now give it to me!" I demanded with a wicked smile. I got a sweet tooth and no one could stop me from eating any sugar. Kidnapped or not! I raised my gaze to meet theirs and cleared my throat. "Now, let's get serious... you didn't kidnap me for money and I know that for a fact," I stated and they looked at me with firm expressions. 

"How are you so sure?" Dorian asked with one raised eyebrow and I smirked. "You think I'm an idiot? If you needed the money that much, you wouldn't take me on a flight because it costs money. You have the money and you don't need mine, now tell me the real reason for kidnapping me!" I explained then ordered with the same firm expression on their faces. I needed answers. 

"We can't tell you yet," Roy finally replied then he sighed and sat next to me. "I will tell you when we reach where I want us to be," he added and I gave up on getting an answer, therefore, I started devouring my cotton candy, without minding their intense gazes.

"Hey, you said you'd share!" Lance whined and I rolled my eyes but before I could speak, Dorian hit the back of his head. "She said 'might' and that was not certain. You are an idiot for getting her that," he said and I laughed really hard even though my throat was still hurting from my cold. I kept on sneezing all the way in the plane and it bothered some passengers but I didn't give a damn. I was sick, it was not like I enjoyed sneezing.

"I chose him to get me it just because he's an idiot!" I countered and Dorian laughed with me, I glanced at Roy and saw him smile from the corner of his mouth. "Now, that's mean!" Lance placed a hand on his heart as if he got hurt yet he joined our laughter. Some of the passersby gave us annoyed looks because we were being so loud.

"I see our bags, let's go," Dorian exclaimed and Roy stood up. "Get up," he told me but I was in the lazy mood and didn't have the will power to stand up. "I can't," I simply said and they sighed. "Why?" Lance asked and I grinned. 

"I hate crowds and I get lazy every time I'm around a lot of people, you'll have to carry me, if you want me to come with you," I answered and waited for their reaction. "Diva, I knew that you were lazy, but not like that! Come on, get up!" Roy grabbed my hands to pull me up but I didn't help him. I was not heavy, however, the gravity made me feel like one and I thanked it.

Dorian sighed and made Roy move aside. He stood in front of me and I looked at him with a bored expression. "You don't want to move, fine," he said and kneeled down. He grabbed my hand, then my thighs and suddenly, everything turned upside down. 

"What the? Let me go!" I yelled and I didn't care who heard or saw. "Nope, you're lazy and those were your own words. I won't wait for you to feel like moving again. I will be too lazy to move then," he explained and I felt that we had so much in common. 

"Ok, you got a point." I agreed and didn't resist anymore. I felt like I was a royalty being carried away... but upside down. I was my own queen and soon, they will be my servants. Just you wait.

~~~

I hope you liked this chapter. Comment what you think. More updates on inkitt, the link in my bio. (Chapter 5 is already on inkitt)

 (Chapter 5 is already on inkitt)