|10|Water? Vines?|

~O~

Before hitting the ground, Bakugou landed on something comparatively softer.

Kendo's big fists.

"Bakugou!!" Kirishima yelled as he came running towards the said boy and Kendo. Meanwhile, Kamakiri was seen helping Uraraka and Asui to stand up on the other side.

Total Villains left to fight in the area were Yaoyorozu, Shoji, Yanagi and Tsuburaba. The Heroes stood together against the four villains, ready to take them out.

~O~

Somewhere in the eastern corner of Ground Beta, where there was a system of underpasses and flyovers, some Heroes were seen wandering in search of the Villain Team's members as they were aware that their third objective lied there somewhere.

This group of Heroes consisted of Todoroki, Ojiro, Tsunotori and Bondo. As they were moving around Tsunotori sensed something coming towards them and alerted her teammates. As the rest of them heard her cry, Todoroki made an ice floor underneath the other three and elevated them upward to the point of reaching a flyover safely while a sudden attack of long green vines was seen passing by the giant ice block.

"Todoroki!?" Ojiro called from above as the three of them managed to get on the flyover road.

"I'll be fine! Stop them from reaching their objective!" Todoroki exclaimed in reply as he placed his right foot forward for another ice attack as the same time Shiozaki was seen on the opposite side of him, ready for another attack. Ojiro nodded and the three of them began searching for the third objective of the Villain Team. The Heroes weren't specifically informed where these objectives were exactly located at, they were just given the overall area in which it could be found.

Shiozaki, without a word, attacked Todoroki with the green vines which Todoroki countered with an ice attack. Todoroki's ice did stopped the vines, but the vines were also powerful as well as some of them passed through the ice, piercing it a little. Todoroki took a deep breathe before going all out and attacking Shiozaki with a huge ice berg, one that resembled the one he used in the Sports Festival while fighting against Sero.

'I'm sorry but I can't hold back in this war. I can't let you win.' Todoroki thought as he attacked her.

This one Shiozaki couldn't counter so instead she made a thick wall with her vines to defend herself but the ice tore through it reaching the girl who was thrown backwards into a wall with a loud crashing sound. Shiozaki groaned as she trembled in the cold ice. But then her head was still free and away from the ice. So she was free to attack again and she did. But this time a little different...

~O~

Kamakiri made two sharp blades emerge from the middle of his forearms as Bakugou readied his explosions and propelled himself toward the Villains as the other Heroes followed him. The Villains, however, were prepared. They scattered in different directions throughout the area before the Heroes could reach any of them.

"What now? Playing Hide N' Seek with us?!" Kendo yelled as the Heroes too scattered in different directions to search for the Villains.

Kirishima, on his way to the left, was met with sudden and an all to familiar green lightning passing in front of him, near the shadows.