|18|Aftermath|•[100k Special]•

Y'all didn't expect this, did ya? I didn't either. But thanks for 100k and enjoy this short chapter! And hopefully, I'll write the sequel too or a story that follows the same timeline.

~O~

The very next day, after the Civil War had concluded with a perfect victory to the Villain Team, doing as instructed by the principal himself, Hitoshi Shinsou made his way to Class-1-A.

Today would be his first day in the Hero Course and truth to be told, the purple haired boy was kinda..... nervous.

Yeah, sure he knew half of the class closely as he was a part of their team, but the other half... Yeah, not very good. Considering the fact that he played one of the major roles in the Civil War that helped the villains win, he could only wonder,

'What will the ones from the other team think of me...?' He thought.

He feared that they would see him as a villain or something. And he never wanted to be in that situation. Not after remembering the words of his middle school classmates.

Lost in his thoughts, he accidentally bumped into someone on the way. Quickly, helping the person to get up and apologizing, he saw who he bumped into.

Just his luck, it was their own Support Technician, Mei Hatsume.

"Well, someone's certainly in a hurry." The pink haired girl said.

"Well, uh, you see, it's my first day in the Hero Course and I-I'm kinda-!" Shinsou tried to explain but was cut off by Hatsume herself.

"I was talking about me, Hypno boy. I am in a hurry. Judging by how slow you are going, looks like you have loads of time. Which is not called being in a hurry." Hatsume replied.

"No, no, sorry. I should get going," Shinsou said as he pointed at the other direction.

"Okay!" Hatsume shrugged as she started to walk her own path

"Oh, and one more thing, Hatsume." Shinsou called her out.

"Yeah?" She turned her head and asked.

"Please, never call me 'Hypno boy' again." Shinsou said.

"Gotcha, Hypno boy!" Hatsume replied as she went towards her classroom.

"Dammit... Should've brainwashed her and then said it..." Shinsou gritted his teeth. Sighing, he rushed towards Class-1-A.

~O~

Okay, so, Shinsou did not expect this...

Aizawa was in his sleeping bag, taking a nap, by his desk. Apparently, as the students said, it was completely normal.