|12|Snitching Minds|

Before starting the chapter, lemme tell you guys the codenames used till now.

From Team Villains:

Twelve is Ashido, Larceny is Monoma, Extortion is Shinsou, Peach is Yaoyorozu, Venom is Komori, Ruins is Shiozaki, Armature is Kaibara, Pitcher is Mineta, Mezzo is Jirou. Deku and Kingpin? Everyone already knows who Deku is and Tsuburaba is the only Villain mentioned left so that sums up the Villain Team.

From Team Heroes:
Bulwark is Todoroki, Function is Ojiro, Gonzo is Rin, Black is Awase, Shishida is Glass and Sero is Pod.

I hope that was helpful.

~O~

"I don't think so... We should get it out of here!" Ojiro said and the other two nodded in reply. What they didn't see was the shadow of a person, hanging upsidedown behind them by a binding cloth.

Hitoshi Shinsou smirked before using the blinding cloth and wrapping both Bondo and Tsunotori in it and then making their heads collide with each other with force as he swirled them around and released them at an angle that the two ended up crashing into opposite walls of the underpass while grunting in pain. Ojiro turned around and placing the robot on the ground.

"Bondo!! Tsunotori!!" Ojiro exclaimed. And then he was taken a back when his eyes met with Shinsou's. He quickly covered his mouth knowing full well about Shinsou's brainwashing quirk. He couldn't let him take control of his mind right now. As what Todoroki meant to say; they're after Ojiro.

"So, we meet again, huh? Function?" Shinsou said, taking small steady steps towards Ojiro whose hand was clamped to his mouth. He continued, "But this is different than before, don't you think? I've been really wanting to do this since the Sports Festival, you know. A battle with one of you Heroes." Shinsou said, gradually taking his steps towards Ojiro. Ojiro didn't reply to him. He kept his hand clamped to his mouth. Worst part of all was that he couldn't even call for backup. Who knows when would Shinsou get him in his brainwashing trap.

"Not replying, I see. Well then... You choose combat!!" Shinsou exclaimed as he grabbed the binding cloth, which was wrapped around his neck like Aizawa, and tried to attack Ojiro who dodged it by jumping away using his muscular tail. Shinsou tried a few more times but Ojiro's reflexes were pretty sharp as compared to his. Back on the ground, Tsunotori and Bondo grunted before getting up and preparing their aims for Shinsou. Tsunotori attacked first. Using her Horn-Canon quirk, she aimed for the purple haired boy and shot out two of her horns towards him. Shinsou saw one of the horns coming right at his face, it's angle meeting his eyeball and the other approaching his right hand. He shut his eyes close and then...