⇾ four

"hello, earth to kian." jc yelled out as he waved his hand in front of kian's face. "i've been calling your name for like the last 5 minutes." jc exclaims.

"sorry, i zoned out." kian shrugs.

"i see that, you were staring at your phone for like the fourth time today." jc says as he picks up his car keys.

"no...okay, maybe i was."

"anyways, what's got you all wrapped in your phone anyway?" jc asks.

"nothing, just reading over some messages from last night." kian responds, once again staring at his phone screen.

"ooh, does kian have a girlfriend?" jc teased, earning an eyeroll from his best friend.

"no, it's the girl that we prank called the other day for the video.

"she texted you?" jc questions as he pulls out of their drive way. "technically yes, but i texted her first to apologize for waking her and apparently i had woken her up again." kian explains.

"she's just really straight forward, like she doesn't hold back and it's kind of intriguing." kian continues, "like i said i hadn't caught her name and she literally said i didnt throw it, like usually people would just say their name."

"did you tell her yours?" jc asks. kian nods.

"maybe she doesn't trust strangers, you know, like a normal person." jc states.

kian makes a face at him, making jc shake his head.

"you're gonna text her again, aren't you?"

"no. i'll wait till she texts me." kian says, putting in the aux cord.

"right. i bet that will happen." jc mockingly states.

"just shut up and drive." kian says as a frank ocean song begins to play out of the car speakers.

kianlawley has posted a new instagram photo!

liked by jccaylen, itsbobbymares and 482,384 others

kianlawley: midafternoon car selfie 😎

loading comments...

username: ugh kian is such a dad
loading replies...
username: yess

jccaylen: @username that's my crack dad 🤪

username: you guys should collab w/ the dolan twins

username: kian's such a cutie <3
loading replies...
username: i think jc's better

itsbobbymares: is this why you left the house? to take a selfie in your car?
loading replies...
username: oh shoot, bobby's trynna expose him

username: HAHA

kianlawley: sshhh @itsbobbymares

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★