The Theater?

It was a normal day in class 1-A, or as normal as it can get. The class was being loud while the teacher was sleeping on the floor looking like a caterpillar.

  Ida was trying to get people to settle down, while Bakugou was trying to pick a fight with Deku.

Then out of nowhere, a blinding white light appears and then slowly goes away. They find themselves in a Theater.

Bakugou: Where the fuck are we?!

As the class looked around they saw Endeavor, All Might, Midnight, Nezu, Present Mic, Recovery Girl, and villains.

Bakugou: Why the fuck is there villains here?

Bakugou tried to activate his quirk.

???: I wouldn't do that. It wouldn't work. I built this place so that quirks are useless.

Everyone was startled by the sudden voice. Then they saw a figure walking towards them from the shadows.

 Then they saw a figure walking towards them from the shadows

(This is who they saw)

???: Hello! My name is Tanner!

All Might: Isn't that an American boy name?

Tanner: Correct! But I'm clearly a female.

Mineta: Sexy.....

Bakugou: Why the fuck are we here?

Everyone nodded.

Tanner: Well all of you are here for me to torture you all!

Everyone took a step back, even Bakugou.

Tanner: With different versions of our beloved cinnamon roll, Deku!

Everyone looked at Deku.

Bakugou: So this is your fault fucking nerd!

Tanner: Oh, no. This is no ones fault but my own.

Tomura: Wait, if this is about that Deku kid, then why are we here?

The villains nodded in agreement.

Tanner: Because I wanted to meet you, especially you Toga. I'm a fan!

Toga got excited while the heros and villains got worried.

Toga: Yay!

Tanner: Okay, to the left is the restrooms and to the right is the food bar. And behind you is all the drinks you can desire! Grab what you want, then let's get this show on the road!

Okay this was my first ever fanfic that I somewhat like, so for me to continue, I'm going to need ideas for this dekuverse. Otherwise I'll have to go to my.... Sister *shudder*. Anyways, hope y'all have a good day/night! (356 words!)