Innocent?

Tanner: Okay. Get drinks, food, and use the restroom. And we'll be right back

~Half an hour later~

All Might: Okay so what is this clip called?

Tanner: It's called 'Innocent?'.

Mineta: Why does it have a question mark?

Everyone looks at Tanner.

Tanner reads the description of the clip.

Bakuhoe: WAIT! THERE IS A FUCKING DESCRIPTION!

Tanner: Well, I never said there wasn't, and to answer your question Mineta, you'll just have to find out.

Tanner: Okay. Let's get started.

It was a lovely day as a boy walked to school. This boy had green bushy hair, emerald eyes, and a scar on his right eye. As he walked a boy with ash blond hair and read eyes bumped into him. "Watch where you're going fucking nerd." His name is Katsuki Bakugou. "Sorry K-kacchan!" Stuttered the smaller boy. "Just watch where you're fucking going." He said, clearly pissed off.

Once they reached Class 1-A, Bakugou took his seat while Midoriya walked over to his friends. "Hey guys." He said. "Hey Deku!" Said Uraraka. "Hello Midoriya." Said Iida. "What do you think we're gonna do today?" Asked Midoriya. "I don't know. Oh! Maybe we are fighting again!"

~Izuku Midoriya's POV~

If only they knew... I thought. "Maybe we might do something else." I say as the homeroom teacher walks in. "Okay class, we are taking a trip to the USJ, so put on either your hero costume or the PE uniform." Said Aizawa.

Monoma:Ha! Now we get to see class 1-A get beat up!

Everyone:Shhhhhh!

~Le time skip brought to you by an angry bomb~

As the class exited the buss, the students saw 13 and Aizawa walked up to her. He whispered something to him, the he started whispering, an as he was talking, he held up the number three. I wonder what they're talking about. I thought.

Aizawa turned around to start talking, but then Kirishima said, "Cool! They even got fake villains!" Aizawa turned around. He saw the dark purple mist and shouted, "Those are real villains!" Everyone panicked as villains started to poor out of the dark purple mist. "13! Protect the students! I'll go fight!" "But sir, you're better at range and against only a couple villains. Not a whole group all at once!" I yelled.

He turned to look at me with a smirk, "What's a hero if they don't have any tricks up their sleeves?" He asked then ran towards the group.

It's all to plan. I thought. The mist came and blocked the only exit. "YOU THINK THAT WE'LL JUST STAND HERE AND LET YOU ATTACK?!" Yelled a certain someone. "Yeah!" Yelled Kirishima. They both ran at the mist and disappeared.

The class was in shock. Two students disappeared when they tried to attack the purple mist. "Time to separate you kids." He said with a cold voice. Soon mist covered everybody.

~Third person~

Midoriya, Tsuyu and Mineta landed in the shipwrecked area. Mineta started crying. "I'm going to die a virgin!" He yelled. This attracted villains to the area. "Look what you did, you attracted villains to us kiro." Said Tsuyu.

~time skip to when they find the Nomu attacking Aizawa~

Shigaraki: Ugh! I have to watch my precious Nomu get beaten once again?!

Aizawa: Yes you do. Like I have to watch it almost kill me again. Now shut up!

If looks could kill Shigaraki would be worse than dead.

Tsuyu wanted to do something, but Midoriya told her to stay back. "Why?" She asks. "Because by looking at that creature, I don't think All might could beat it." I say.

Tsuyu: That's not what happened. He is the one who wanted to fight, kero, but I held him back.

All Might: I wonder what has changed.

"Okay." She says. They sit there watching the Nomu beating Aizawa to a pulb.

Aizawa flinches.

Ugh! If All Might was here, we would have him dead! Where is he! Thought Midoriya

Everyone: What?

Present Mic (666 words!): WHY DID MIDORIYA THINK SUCH THING?!

Aizawa: Shut up! You're giving me a headache!

All Might: Is Young Midoriya the traitor?

Dabi: It looks like it- wait, you have a traitor in the school?

Everyone got silent.

Pretty soon All Might showed up. "Do not worry! Why, you ask, well because I AM HERE!" Class relaxed. All Might saw the Nomu about to kill Aizawa, and ran towards it, knocking it back.

~Insert one epic battle seen here~

After All Might knocked the Nomu out of the dome. Shit! Midoriya thought. "You weren't supposed to be able to beat it!" Shigaraki yelled. After yelling the villains left through the mist as the other pros showed up.

Midoriya was mad that All Might didn't die to his creation. But he played it off cool like he always does. As the class left USJ, the screen faded to black.

The end

Shigaraki: I made the Nomu! Not that kid!

Toga: haha! Shigi had a tantrum after that, Guri told me!

Bakugou: So the nerd is the trader? Huh.

Nezu: No, I don't entirely think that was the message. I believe that the message was that the trader could be anyone. Even the nicest person.

The students, pros and teachers all looked at Nezu.

Tanner: Well, I believe that was a success!

Tanner: Okay, the next one,

                                        Dadzawa.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay thank you people for reading this! I have forgotten to say that Tanner is my of, and not me. You guys have no idea how much y'all even reading this means to me. You guys make my day! And sorry if I misspell any words. I'm not good at spelling. <3 Have a great day/night guys, gals and non-binary pals! Peace Out!✌