Untitled Chapter Something.... And News.

****, STOP! I HAVE IMPORTANT NEWS! THERE IS A NEW BOOK OUT CALLED 'BACK TO THE PAST'! PLEASE GO AND READ IT! I had spent a lot of time on this, and the idea. Please go and read it. I also want to say that if you read my chapter titled 'Book Preview' or something like that, it will have the first chapter and most of the second. Thank you for reading this little note. P.s. Sorry I haven't uploaded for a while. My tablet broke a couple of weeks ago, so now I have to use my mom's computer. Back to the story! ****

Tanner: Okay guys, this next one is pretty sad and short. This is also the last one.

Bakugou: Fucking finally!

Kirishima: Don't be so rude Bakubro!

Tetsutetsu: Yeah!

Bakubro: Shut up yah bunch of Extras!

Tanner: Bakugou please calm down. 

Aizawa: Play the clip.

"Kid", don't you know that it is dangerous standing so close to the edge?" came a voice from behind. I feel my breath catch. I'm currently standing on the edge of the roof on the tallest building in Musutafu, Japan. I had come here to see if I had the guts to jump.

Mina: What is going on? 

Kami: Not so sure...

I slowly turn to the voice. There was a man. He was wearing all black. Was he a Pro-Hero, or a security guard? I shake my head. It doesn't matter.

"Who are you?" I ask. The man looked over me, probably studying me. "Hello?" The man looked startled for a second, then calmed himself.

"My name Aizawa," he said. That's it? Just Aizawa? Wow okay, "And my name's Midoriya." I said sarcastically. I just want to be left the hell alone. I turn back around.

Aizawa: Well that is rude.

Mic: Well, you did interrupt him deciding if he should jump.

Aizawa: Well, you did the same damn thing.

Then all of a sudden I hear a choked cry. Is he crying? I turn back around in time to be embraced into a warm hug. The type of hug a mother would give her child when they were sad. Was he sad? Did he know what I was doing? Did he care? He pulled me away and wiped his tears away. Why do I feel so bad? Was I the one to make him cry? What did I do? I want to fix it.

Toga: Awww! He cares!

Sero: Aizawa-sensei gives hugs?

Aizawa: Of course I do. You kids just never see.

Mic: That's the fir- oof

Aizawa punched Mic in the stomach.

"Are you okay Mr. Aizawa?" I asked meekly. He only nods. Suddenly he lifts his head and looked straight into my eyes. "Don't tell me you were going to kill yourself," he whispered. I don't say anything but look down. I feel broken. More broken than when I'm getting beat. Why do I want to hug him? I don't even know his first name. Or even his career.

"Why?" he asked. How can I answer that? Should tell him the truth? Will he hate me? Break me more? Or will he care? Be sad? Help me? Adopt me? No, I must not get my hopes up.

Uraraka: That's so sad, he's an orphan?  

Shinso:*mumbles* not the only one.

Uraraka: What?

Shinso: I said nothing.

"I'm abused at the orphanage. I don't have a quirk, but I can make things float, heal things, grow things, hurt things. I can talk to snakes, so I'm called a monster. I'm different." I shouted. My God! Am I stupid? I back up.

Jiro: He can talk to snakes?!

Midnight: That is similar to what Koda can do!

Koda looks down and blushes.

Nezu: It sounds like he has multiple quirks

All Might: But he said he was quirkless.

Then the man looked up, smiling. Is he going to hurt me? "I have an idea, you go back to the orphanage, and in the morning I'll come with someone, and we'll see what we can do to help you." He exclaimed.

Tanner: That is it.

Mina: Well wasn't that sad for a farewell.

Denki: True. 

Tanner: 'You're a Wizard Harry'

Denki: OMG! Do you mean that he becomes a wizard?! What house does he get into!

Tanner: OMG! You know what Harry Potter is?! He also gets sorted into Slytherin, for the cunning and ambitious. I'm in Ravenclaw, what are you in?

Denki: Hufflepuff.

Bakugou: Explain what the hell is going on!

Tanner: An English book series that came out in the year 1998.

Mina: That was a long time ago.

Momo: Yes. My family owns a hardcover copy. I took the test, and I am a Ravenclaw.

Dabi: I am-

Toga: Confusion.

Tanner: Well, I guess it's time for you all to go home.

And with that everyone was teleported to where they previously were before they were first teleported. The heroes on duty, the villains at their base, and the students in their classes.

Everything was normal again, everything, seeming like a distant dream.