Dadzawa Part II

Once the rest of the class came outside they saw me and dad. "Who is he?" A couple people asked.

"My name is Izuku Aizawa." I said. "And you will take a test of your quirks." They looked shocked. "A test of our quirks?!" They shouted.

"What about the Entrance Ceremony or Guidance Sessions?!" Asked the brown haired girl.

Uraraka: Hey it's me!

"No time to waste on that stuff if you want to become heros." Said Aizawa. "U.A. is known for its 'freestyle' education system. That applies to us teachers as well."  The class was confused and scared.

"Softball throwing, the standing long Jump, the 50-meter dash, endurance running, grip strength, side-to-side stepping in upper body training, and seated toe touch. You have done all of these in middle school right? The standard no-quirks-allowed gym tests." I said.

"Bakugou, you could throw up to sixty-seven meters in middle school. Now step into the circle and throw the ball using your quirk, and give it all you've got."

"Awesome." Bakugou mumbled under his breath.

He threw the ball and screamed Die!!.

"It's important for us to know our limits. That is the first rational step to figuring out what kind of heros you'll be." Said Aizawa, showing Bakugou his score. 705.2 meters.

Bakugou: I could have done better.

Aizawa: Sure~

"Whoa!! This is awesome!" "So we can use our quirks for real! Man, the hero course is great!" Dad had a weird expression on his face. Uh, oh. I thought.

"Awesome you say? You think it'll be all fun and games? Right." I had a scared look on my face and everyone seen it. "The one with the lowest score across all eight events will be judged hopeless and will be expelled."

There was a sick smile on his face, and the way his had was in his hair brushing it back looked like a scene out of a horror movie.

Sero: this is scary accurate....

Everyone nodded.

Monoma: I wonder who will get expelled!

Then he was knocked out.

-time skip brought to by Todoroki's theories-

"Okay here are your stats, oh, and I was lieing about last place getting expelled." Said dad. I knew that wasn't a lie, last year he expelled the whole class on the first day because they were late.

"Um, excuse me Aizawa-sensei, but why didn't the kid next to you have to do the test?" Asked a random person.

I felt my face light up, and I started bouncing up and down. "Oh! That's because I took the test earlier today!" I said exitedly.

"That, and Aizawa-sensei wanted to keep my quirk a secret!"

Yaoyorozu: But didn't they already say he was quirkless?

All Might: Yes, but he might be a late bloomer, it didn't show us his life from then until now.

Yaoyorozu: Fair point.

Bakugou: SUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY! I WANT TO HEAR THE REST!

Everyone looked confused. I giggled to myself, It's fun to see them all confused even if I get killed by Katsuki later!

Iida: Why did he call Bakugou 'Katsuki'? He always calls him 'Kacchan'.

Mina: Shhh! I think I know why!

Kiri: Why?

Mina: You'll find out soon~

"Deku!" Yelled the angry Pomeranian. "WHY THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE A QUIRK YOU QUIRKLESS BASTARD?"

Then he started sprinting towards me, as soon as he got, lets say, five feet away from me, he was stopped by Dad's capture gear.

"Stop using your quick, I'm getting dry eye over here." Stated Dad. Bakugou stopped using his quirk.

"Well, Kacchan, I do have a quirkless, I was just a late bloomer that's all." I said. It seems he didn't believe me.

"Fucking whatever nerd." He mumbled under his breath.

Tanner: Well, that's all for today!

Everyone: Huh?!

They were disappointed. They wanted more.

Tanner: Well, we have to get to a more interesting clip, as well as bring someone here.

All Might: Who is it?

Tanner: .....

Aizawa: Well? We don't have all day.

Tanner: Of course we have all day. In fact, we have all that time in the world.

Shigaraki: What? Nevermind, tell us who!

Tanner:.... Well......

Everyone leaned in closer to hear.

Tanner: Youll just have to see when he gets here!

This made everybody mad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Sorry that this took so long, I was grounded for a while. (Stupid reason, I cut my hair without permission.)

Anyways thank you for reading this story and hope y'all have a great day/night!

Goodbye guys gals and non-binary pals!

Peace out!