Vampire Zuku

He villains finally stopped dieing.

Tanner: Here is the clip.

Midnight: What is it about this time?

Tanner: Well, I'll just say one thing.

Tanner turned to Endeavor.

Tanner: Endawhore,

Endawhore: What?

Tanner: Congrats on the new kid.

"K-kacchan! Wait up for me!"  Yelled a small child. This child was chasing after another kid.

All Night: I feel like something bad is about to happen.

The heros nodded.

The child had short black hair covering her right eye and red eyes, she had two horns coming out of her head and a small tail. She was wearing a baggy all Might shirt and baggy pants. Her name is Zuku Midoriya.

The kid Zuku was chasing is named Katsuki Bakugou, but Zuku calls him Kacchan. Bakugou had ash-blonde hair that was set up in spikes in all directions, and he had red eyes. And to make fun of Zuku, he calls her Deku, meaning worthless and useless. He also didn't know that Deku was a girl because of her baggy male clothes and short hair.

Kaminari: wow Bakugou, didn't know hey you were not that bright as a kid.

Bakugou: Shut up you Pikachu wannabe!!!

Kaminari*mimics Bakugou's voice*: Shut up Walking Talking Bomb!!!

This made everyone laugh while Kirishima was holding Bakugou back from killing Kami.

Zuku had suddenly tripped and cried out to the boy. Katsuki turned around, smirked, and continued running.

This made Zuku cry. Her best friend had left her there crying all alone.

Then she heard a voice from behind her.

"Hey, kid. What's wrong?" Zuku looked up to see a young boy with blue-gray hair and red eyes. He had a fresh cut on the right side of his lip that was still bleeding.

Crazy Bitch: Ooh~ Shigi-kun~! Is that you?!

Hand Fetish stayed quiet. He just looked down in embarrassment.

"Oh, um... n-nothing is wrong." Said Zuku wiping away her tears away, hoping that the boy doesn't notice. Then she smelled something good. It smells sweet, bitter, tart and sour all at the same time. She wanted it. No, needed it. She was hungry for it.

Mina: I wonder what she's smelling.

Mineta: I wonder how big her boo-

All of the girls attack him along with David, Kirishima and Twice.

Twice: You should respect women!/I agree with Mineta.

Kirishima: Mineta! You should respect women! It is not manly to think of such dirty things!

Mina*mumbles to were only Kirishima, Tanner and Bakugou can hear*: Bet you think dirty things about Bakugou, Kiri.

Kirishima, Bakugou and Tanner blush, but Bakugou and Kiri are as red as kiri's hair.

Her eyes looked down at the cut on the stranger's lip. The cut was bleeding a little more, so there was blood making it's way down to his chin. She had a sudden urge to lick the blood. So that was making her hungry all of the sudden. Weird.