Dadzawa

Aizawa*confused*: Dadzawa? What is that?

Mic: Oh! It's where you-

Tanner*interrupts Mic*: Please, stop, let him find out himself.

Aizawa*glares at everybody*: Find out what?

Everyone shifts uncomfortably under Aizawa's glare.

Tanner: Er. Lest getting, umm, right into the clip?

Aizawa returns his focus to the screen.

It was a dark night and Pro Hero Eraserhead was on patrol.

All Might: Why is it starting with Aizawa?

Tanner: I don't know, now watch!

He hopped rooftop to rooftop when he heard a noise. It sounded like a child's cry.

As he walked towards the crying, heard a gunshot and screaming, then sprinting towards the source of the sounds.

He reached an alleyway and saw a little boy with green bushy hair. The boy was next to a woman, he was crying and shaking her. Eraserhead ran up to the boy.

Once the boy realized that there was someone running up to him, he jumped and tried to attack the stranger. After a while he realized that the strange man was no threat, the boy ran up and hugged him, sobbing.

"It's okay, it's okay, no one is going to hurt you. You're safe." Eraserhead said as he awkwardly hugged the boy back.

Mina: Who knew that Aizawa-sensei would be such a softy?😉

Aizawa gave her a glare that could kill her.

Eraserhead called the cops, and a few minutes later the police and ambulances show up. "S-sir?" the boy asked looking up to Eraserhead, "You won't leave me like mamma and daddy did, right?"

Mina: He's too sweet!

Ochaco: Of course he is, he's Deku!

Bakugou: SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Eraserhead was shocked. He looked down at the boy, the kid's eyes were watery and had a pleading look on his face.

"Of course not." Said the pro hero. Then some cops came to them. "Pro Hero Eraserhead, may we see this boy for questioning?" Said one cop. The hero looked down at the small child. The kid looked excited to be in the presence of a pro hero. He was glowing.

'I will never let him go. He is to be protected at all costs.' He thought.

Aizawa: Oh..... I get why this is called Dadzawa then.

Aizawa: I'm a dad.

Everyone looked at him like he finally salved the easiest question in the world.

~Time skip brought to you by Erasermic~

Present Mic: I wonder what 'Erasermic' is....

"Um, Pro Hero Eraserhead, may I talk to you alone?" Asks the head of police. Aizawa said, "It's okay kid, I'll be right back, I promise." Then he walked to the cop.

"Okay, what do you need?" The hero asked. "The kid has no known living relitives here in Japan, his father died a year after he was born, and as far as we know the kid has no aunts and uncles. Therefore, we will have to put him in the system." Said the cop.

"Um, okay? And what does this have to do with me?" Asked the hero.

"Well the boy is quirkless, and you should know how unfair the system is to quirkless people." Said the cop.

"Therefore, you are able to adopt this kid so he won't be put through the system, or put him in the system and hope that he'll get a nice family."

Midnight: I wonder what he's going to choose. He hates kids, but hates the stupid system.

Aizawa: Well I would choose-

Present Mic: PLEASE NOOOOOOO! YOU'LL RUIN IT!!!!!!

Bakuhoe: SHUT UP STUPID OLD MAN!!!!

Bakuhoe and Present Mic where yelling at each other.

Endawhore and All Mighty shook their heads.

Tanner: QuIeT dOwN!¡! nOw!¡!¡ 😠

This got everyone quiet. Even Bakuhoe.

Tanner: Just please, can we continue?

This put Eraserhead in a corner. What would Mic think if he adopted a kid? Would he hate it? Or love it? They already had nine cats, would a child be too much? No. He must not think like this, Mic would love to have a kid.

"Okay, I'll adopt him."

Todoroki: WaIt!!! Present Mic and Aizawa are together?!

Aizawa: *blushes under scarf* N-no we're not.

Everyone looks at Mic.

Mic: why are you looking at me listeners?

They turned back to the screen.

~Time skip to first day of U.A.~

-Izuku's POV-

I walked down the Halls of the huge school. As I saw the doors I was nervous. I walked into the classroom. It was empty. Guess I'm early.

I walked to my seat, and crawled into my dark green sleeping bag, and layed under my desk and fell asleep.

I awoke to people talking around me. I open my eyes to find a boy with rectangular glasses and dark blue hair yelling at a kid with ash blond hair and a murderous vibe around him.

The kid with glasses was yelling something along the lines of, 'Get your feet off the desk, your disrespecting the upperclassmen and the people who took their time to build that desk.'

It was pathetic.

Dad would be displeased.

Then a girl walked in, she had short brown hair, but it was a little bit longer in the front. The kid with glasses walked up to her. "Hello my name is Tenya Iida." He said, then a voice came from behind them.

"If you're here to make friends, then leave."

Everyone (excluding the villains and Bakugou): AIZAWA-SENSEI!!!!

Aizawa: Damn, can you kids be any more loud?

It was dad. Finally.

He got out of his yellow sleeping bag and pulled what looked like a uniform. "Okay put these on and meet me outside."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm sorry for not updating, I just kept getting lost in thought and I was at Galveston and left my device at my house.

I just want to say, Thank You. Thank you for your time, you didn't have to read this crappy story, so thanks! <3

Please don't forget to comment to give ideas for what is to come. And I'm sorry for not getting to the offered ideas, I looked at the comments after I started this chapter.

I'll make a part 2 to this, then continue with another one. And it will be an idea commented.

Thank you again, and see you later guys, gals and non binary pals! <3 (4018 words)