BakuDeku

Tanner: Okay. This one is called BakuDeku......

Mina: Why is it called that?

Tanner: Well...... you're about to find out.

There was a boy. He looked around age 14, he looked short and had green curly hair and emerald eyes, and his name was Izuku Midoriya. And he was walking to school.

Ochaco: Well, this seems nice enough, but what is with the title?.

Bakugou: Shut the fuck up Round Face!

"Hey nerd." Said a voice. The little boy turned to find his bully. The bully had ash blond hair, scarlett eyes, and looked like he was pissed off.

Kirishima: That sounds a lot like Bakubro

His name was Katsuki Bakugou. "Oh, h-hey Kacchan." Said the frightened cinnamon roll. "Damn nerd." Mumbled Katsuki, and he walked off.

Kirishima: I wonder why Bakubro didn't explode

Bakugou: I DONT EXPLODE!!!

~In class~

"Deku!" "Quirkless loser!" "Why don't you just die!"
Izuku just looked down. Then Katsuki walked up to him. "Hey, Deku. Umm, you okay?" He asked. It was clear that Katsuki was in an uncomfortable position because he was not used to caring about people.

Kaminari: Wow. Bakugou is nice in this one?

Bakugou: NO IM FUCKING NOT!

Kirishima: It's clear that Bakubro is uncomfortable because he's not used to showing that he cares. So in this case, he could just be nice to Deku.

Everyone is staring at Kiri.

Kirishima: What?

"I-I'm fine. It's just t-they told me I s-should d-die!" Said Midoriya while crying. "It's okay. I'll teach those extras not to be rude to you." He stood up and left before Izuku could say anything.

Mina: So cute~

Bakugou: SHUT THE FUCK UP!

~Time skip to the first day of UA brought to you by a depressed Todoroki~ -Izuku's POV-

I walked through the large doors of class 1-A. A kid with blue hair and glasses was yelling to Kacchan about having his feet on his desk, and Kacchan was yelling at the boy, but stoped and put his feet down once he saw me. "Oi. Deku, over here." He shouted to me. The blue haired boy looked at Kacchan in surprise. He shook it off, then looked at me. "Hello. My name is Tenya Iida." He said. "H-hi. My n-name is I-izuku M-m-midoriya." I said stuttering. "If you're here to make friends, then leave." Said a voice from behind.

Everyone (save Aizawa): AIZAWA!

Aizawa: Be quiet!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this is cut short. I'm am busy(lazy) at the moment. Thanks for reading this I really wanted to thank all of you for reading this. So have a good day/night! <3 (453 words!)