New Guest? New Dad? Fem Deku.

They all wanted to know who the new person is. Most of the heros where exited and the villains where weary.

Who was this mysterious person that was coming today? Thought the villains and heros.

Too bad it's a guy. Thought the grape.

Tanner: Well I know you all are anxious about this new guest.

Kaminari: Well no duh! Who I'd this dude?

Tanner: Oh, before we get to that. *Does some weird hand movements* (not like Iida's.)

All Might was in a cell looking structure.

All Might: What is this Young Tanner?

Tanner: Sorry All Mighty, but we can't have you attacking him.

All Might: Who?

???: Me.

Everyone looked in the direction of the voice. There in the doorway (that has appeared out of nowhere) was All For One.

Shigaraki: Sensei!

AFO: Hello Tomura. And hello again All Might.

All Might: What is he doing here?!

Tanner: Well, this this clip involves him, so I thought why not add him to he party?

AFO: I as well can't use any of my quirks in here.

Bakugou: WHO THE FUCK CARES?! WE ALREADY HAVE ENOUGH FUCKING VILLAINS HERE, WE DONT NEED THEIR BOSS AS WELL!

Dabi: Fucking calm down Explodo-boy. I'm getting a headache from all of your damn screaming.

Bakugou was going to say something else, but a layer of strong tape covered his mouth. The turned and glared at Sero.

RIP Sero. Thought everyone in the room.

Tanner: Umm, okay...... Let's just start the clip.....

My name is Izuku Midoriya, and I'm the daughter of All For One.

AFO: What? I have never had a kid before.

Tanner: Just shut up and watch!

I was born with the quirk 'All For One' just like dad. He says that I'm his greatest accomplishment, but he is still proud of some kid named Shimura Tenko.

Dabi: Who's that?

Shigaraki: That's me idiot!

Toga: Really?!

Shigaraki: Yes really!

He had gray/blue hair and Ruby eyes. He had dry skin and chapped lips that somehow looked soft. I once offered him some lip balm and he took it, but he disintegrated it, so I punched him. It was expensive okay?

Shigaraki: See?!

Kaminari: Yeah, well, that could be anybody. And plus, she had punched you! You got punched by a girl.

Shigaraki looked like he was about to kill Kami, so Dabi and toga had to hold him back while laughing.

But to be honest, he was kinda cute.

Shigaraki, All Might, and Class 1-A: WHAT?!

Dabi just smirked. Toga giggled. And AFO smiled.

That's the only reason I can stand him with his childishness.

"Zuku, stop monologuing, we have a mission." A voice yelled, interrupting my thoughts.

Oh, yeah! Today I'm going to stage an accident where a sluge villain will attack me (don't know or care about his name). And if all things go according to the plan, All Might will be there!