Chapter 13

Hey Guys!!!

I can't believe i'm almost at 500 reads!!!!! to some of you that might not seem like a lot but i never thought anyone would ever bother looking at my work. But even though i have over 400 reads, i have hardly and votes or comments!!!

It's a bit disappointing and it doesn't really make me want to keep writing because i'm not sure if there's anyone who actually enjoys my writing.

Also i had an idea for a new book to write after this, I'm still developing ideas for the plot but it's basically going to be set in ancient rome (I know much more about ancient rome than i do about 18th century france). SInce it's more in my area of comfort, i think i might write better!!

So please comment and vote and let me know if you think you might like to read something like that!!!!

also this chapter is dedicated to @Misa-Alexandra. She's such an amazing writer and artist and she's given me so much support with stuff i've been going through in the time i've been writing this!!!! love you!!!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sun rays shone through the grand windows of Fabienne’s bedroom where she sat writing a letter at her desk. She wrote:

“Dear Felix”

Fabienne screwed up her face in annoyance, scrunched up the paper and pulled over a fresh sheet.

“My Dearest Felix”

That sounded better, she took a deep breath before she s tarted to write.

“My Dearest Felix

You have no idea how much I miss you.

It’s been terribly busy lately, planning for Therese’s wedding, a week from today. Today the queen has arranged for her dress maker to make wedding dresses for Therese and I so I thought I might write to you first.

We will have the wedding at the chapel her at the palace then after the feast we will take a carriage to your parents country home.

I ache to be with you, and soon I will be

I will see you in two weeks my love.

Regards,

Your dearest Fabienne

Cousin to the King”

 She signed the letter, folded it and gently dripped some wax onto the edge to seal it.

It had been two weeks since she had almost been raped by Aveline’s Husband. She had only recently been able to sleep in her room, every time she lay on that bed she remembered his hands hitching

up her skirt and his slurring in her ear.

Fabienne couldn’t believe she was getting married so soon, she loved Felix but she had only known him for three weeks.

There had been unrest with the common people, they were not happy with how the king and queen had been running the country.

People around the palace had been trying to act as if everything was normal but fear was creeping in like a sickness, spreading fast and acting efficiently.

The wedding was originally planned to be in three months from the day they first met but her mother had rescheduled it.

After she had Claudine give her letter to a messenger, she quickly made her way to the Queen’s private chambers.