𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞; 𝐏𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞

🕷

🕷

The train drops a young boy off at 36th Avenue Station, which is right next to Midtown High. He walks downstairs to the street level where a football field stands surrounded by fences. The boy strolls down the sidelines of the field and approaches the main building.

Only to almost be hit by a convertible driven by Flash Thompson— a very arrogant, slick-haired teenager wannabe.

"What's up, Penis Parker?!" Flash shouts with a smirk at the boy he almost hit, also known as Peter Parker.

Students chuckle at the nickname while Peter suppresses a sigh and moves on.

Unknowingly to Peter, a young girl stood not too far away from them. Glaring at Flash Thompson and his "cool" car. Rolling her brown eyes, she purses her lips in a tight line before walking to the entrance of the school. Of course not before defending her best friend.

"Hey, Flash!" The girl shouted, the car coming to halt as Flash glances at her. She was beautiful and Flash liked that. A smirk made it's way to his lips as he threw the girl a flirty wink, "Ah, Ophelia." He sighed her name— almost sounding dreamily like.

This caused the girl to once again roll her eyes at the arrogant boy.

He was the typical jock— but he wasn't a jock, but a moron who was so obsessed with himself, his phone, and his car.

"I saw your mom yesterday

"I saw your mom yesterday. Nice leggings by the way." It was Ophelia's turned to smirk, sending the now embarrassed boy a wink as she skipped the stairs and entered the school with a grin.

"Rise and shine, Midtown Science and Technology." A voice echoed through the hallways making Ophelia glanced at the TV.

"Students, don't forget about your homecoming tickets. Do you have a date for homecoming?" Jason Ionello reminded every student, causing some of the students to groan, one of them being Ophelia.

'How could I forget?' She sarcastically questions in her head as she has heard enough of the dance already. I mean having a best friend who had a crush on the most "hottest and popular" girl from the school, and not only that, she was the complete opposite of Regina George. Her name would constantly be brought up.