𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧; 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝

I let out a groan.

Feeling my head stung.

Opening my eyes, I looked around only to become alert by my surroundings. I didn't know where I was.

"Ah, finally you've decided to wake up!"

A familiar voice makes an appearance in front of me, immediately recognizing the person. Vulture. The man smirked at me and 'tsk', rolling his eyes, "Didn't I warned you, Peter?"

Ignoring the pain in the back of my head, I threw him a death glare, "I had to stop you."

Vulture once again rolls his eyes, this time out of annoyance. Shaking his head, he steps back and turns around. His back facing me.

"I was right." He states, "If I didn't ask one of my men to watch you, you would have stop me-"

"I am." I let out a low growl.

Vulture raises an eyebrow at the boy, looking amused. Smirking he points to the chain holding the boy down, "Are you really?" He sarcastically jokes and grins when Peter now glances at the chains holding him down, receiving another glare from the boy. Vulture snap his fingers, a man appearing behind him out of nowhere.

Then again, everything was dark except for the lights above them, 'cause of that, Peter was able to see Vulture and the man behind him.

"Get her." Vulture orders, with a quick nod the man disappears into the dark, again.

Confused, I looked at Vulture with curiosity. What did he meant by her? Did he had someone? Who-

All of my words were stuck in my throat, my eyes widen in horror and I felt my whole world flipped over.

"Ophelia?" A painful expression was written in my face, my stomach fell and my own heart stopped beating for a moment.

Her eyes were covered by a blindfold, her face pale, her hair looked almost dead and I wondered for how long she has been here.

It was obvious I shown a bit weakness— by my reaction and by the fact that I knew who this person was.

A wicked look appeared on Vulture's face, "So, you do know her." He took my answer with the glare I sent him, "But, she doesn't know who you are? Classic." He clapped his hands as if it was one of the most hilarious things he's ever witnessed.

"Let her go. She's not part of this." I only wanted nothing but to get Ophelia out of here. She didn't belong here, and I didn't want to lose her.

"But you see, Peter, she is." The man grabbed the girl's arm— quite harshly may I add, a wince escaping her swollen lips when he gripped a bit too hard on her fresh bruises. Peter only glared at that, seeing her bruises and small cuts. He felt rage. Angry at them for hurting her. Angry at himself for not protecting her.

"Don't touch her." Sending him a death glare, Vulture didn't even flinch and ignored me as he continued speaking, but he did loosen his grip on her arm.

"I will make sure this time you don't come near me. You have two choices Peter." Toomes declared, with a motion of his left arm, something metallic came flying in the room, crashing around. His wings.

I was confused at first, were his wings not working? Until, I realized something.

'No...'

"Stop me." Option one.

"Or save her." Option two.

With that his wings went behind him just in time the building began to shake. Everything beginning to collapse. My eyes widen in horror and I tried to move forward, only to be held down by the chains.