𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫; 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

🕷

🕷

The next day, Ophelia leans her back against the bleachers, boringly staring off to the small old television that's set up besides Coach Wilson, the PE teacher, who is standing with a bored expression.

All of the students were currently watching Captain America's Fitness Challenge as it played on the screen. He was in his full uniform, smiling pleasantly while standing in what looked like a locker room.

"Hi." Captain America continued to smile, "I'm Captain America. Whether you're in the classroom or on the battlefield...." Ophelia sighed out of boredom, looking away from the tv and to her two best friends who were sat together whilst whispering. They didn't saved her a seat, not like they even greeted her this morning. Actually, they haven't really even acknowledge her presence at all!

Tearing my eyes from the two, I look back to the TV, "Today, my good friend, your gym teacher..." Captain points to his right, making me snicker when Coach Wilson stands on the wrong side, "...will be conducting the Captain America Fitness Challenge." Raising his hand in a salute. The screen suddenly transitions to 'Station I: Sit-Ups'.

Coach Wilson dramatically claps as he stares at all the students, "Thank you, Captain. I'm pretty sure this guy's a war criminal now, but whatever. I have to show these videos. It's required by the state. Let's do it." With that he blows his whistle, causing Ophelia to groan.

Standing up, she goes to walk over to her friends but realizes they were glued in another conversation while walking away, not waiting for her.

'Okay, then.' She thought whilst looking around for a new partner. Her eyes caught sight of Michelle Jones, she smiled widely knowing the girl was her English and Math partner. She was actually pretty cool if you got to know her. They were also in the same club as well, with her, Peter and Ned.

"Michelle." Ophelia calls out the curled haired brunette, with a small smile. Michelle nodded in reply.

"Wanna be partners?" Ophelia asked, crossing her fingers behind her back, Michelle shrugged putting her book down for the first time for the past two hours and stood up, going to Ophelia and joining her. They both went to a free blue mattress, and Michelle lies down first on the mat, beginning to wield her book like a weight, still immersed in it's contents. Meanwhile, Ophelia held the girl's feet with a giggle escaping her lips.

After a while, Michelle got tired and closed her book, letting Ophelia now lie on the mat as she held her feet down and began to count for the young brunette.

Not even in her the tenth sit-ups and Ophelia was out of breath.

"How can people do this every day?!" She exclaimed out of breath, Michelle raising an eyebrow at the girl— but a deep laugh escaped through her mouth before she could stop it.