𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐧; 𝐎𝐫 𝐍𝐨𝐭? [𝟐]

Everyone from Midtown feels their mood drop, as everyone cheered for the opposite team. They really worked hard to be here and they failed.

Ophelia was in her own little world, with a frown. She suddenly stood up, causing the seat to scratch against the wooden floor and make a noise which made everyone's attention turn to her, "Incorrect!" She yells. This gained the attention of the lady who looked at the girl with wonder.

"Sixteen equals seven and seventeen equals nine." Ophelia states, very confident in herself. Liz tells her to sit back down but what surprised her was when the lady stopped her and snapped her fingers together, putting her glasses back on, the lady looked into the paper and her eyes widen.

"It seems that the young girl is correct." The lady announced, "Midtown wins!"

Liz's eyes widen, letting out a gasp, quickly pulling Ophelia into a hug, "Oh my God!"

"We won?!" Flash asked not really believing it.

The Decathlon team all stood up in excitement, tackling Ophelia in a bear hug, and Ophelia giggled at them. Everyone from Midtown was happy and they couldn't believe it still, until they were given their trophy.

"Midtown!" They all cheered and began chanting their school's name in glee.

REALLY SHORT CHAPTER BUT I NEEDED TO DIVIDED SO I DIDNT HAVE TO PUT MANY "SKIPS" SYMBOLS