𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧; 𝐂𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 [𝟏]

🕷

🕷

We walked down a park where a very tall building stood high. Washington Monument. We've been invited as guests because of the little error incident.

Looking up at the building, I put a hand over my forehead to use it as a hat and block the sun from hitting my face.

"That's so huge!" I gawked at it.

"You think that's huge, you'll be screaming when you see my-" Flash was interrupted by MJ who only sent him a death glare causing him to quiet down.

Chuckling, I glanced at her, "Thanks."

"He's such a perv." She cringes talking about Flash and I couldn't help but giggle at her reaction. Only to receive a light punch on the shoulder.

"Sorry!" I laughed putting my hands up in surrender.

"You guys, I am so proud of you," Liz tells us with a smile and we all smile back at her.

Of course Flash had to ruin the moment, "Told you we didn't need Peter."

"Flash, because of you we were held back by a point. I mean seriously?! The square root of twenty five is five not fifteen!" Abe exclaimed, sending a 'wtf' face at Flash who rolled his eyes.

"Come on, guys, let's go inside!" Mr. Harrington orders and I look at MJ already knowing she wasn't going to enter, "I'm going up, it's the first and last time I'll be here." I told MJ who nodded at me with a understanding look.

Letting out a breath of relief, I joined Ned who was in the lead with Liz. Bumping slightly into his shoulders I smile at him, "Hey."

"Ah, if it isn't Ms. Know It All." Ned teases me, receiving a playful glare from me because of the nickname.

🕷

We were in an elevator— a bit too tight may I add.

It was too full and I really didn't like small spaces, and much less if it was too crowded.

It slowly steadily climbs upwards, as our tour guide faces us with a bored expression, "The Washington Monument is 555 feet, 5 and 1/8 inches tall. Notice how the marble and granite are cut around the stone."

Glancing to where she pointed at, I nodded noticing the cuttings.

Everything was peace and boring, until the glasses from the elevator break. Making everyone gasp and scream in horror, except for the tour guider who remained calmed.

"Did you hear that?" She ask us.

Next to me, Ned drops his backpack, at the same time as smoke filled the small space.

'What the hell?!'

"Oh, my god. Look at the ceiling." Charles points in horror where it glows red crack cuts across the elevator ceiling.

Liz who's the leader of the team, begins to wave her hands at us, "Just stay calm, everyone."

Only for Abe to have a little panic attack in a corner, "Oh, we are all going to die here."

"We're freakin' screwed!" Charles panics with Abe which causes the tourist to speak, "Okay guys, I know that was scary, but our safety systems are working.

She drones us in order to calm us, "We're very safe in here."

But deep inside of me, I knew we weren't.

"Oh fucking hell." I cursed under my breath, beginning to feel my heart pound against my chest.

The tourist exits the elevator through the ceiling, and she looks down through the large hole.

"Okay, who's next?" Mr. Harrington asks and Liz who's next to him grabs his shoulder, preparing to climb up. Only to be pushed to the side by Flash, "Me, it's my turn!"

Flash shoves Liz to get out first, and doesn't give up the trophy, which Liz kept asking for.

"Flash, seriously? What are you doing?" Ned asks the boy with disgust. Honestly. They were in danger and he only cared about that stupid trophy instead of a life.

"Don't worry about the trophy." Cindy tells him from up there.

Looking at Flash I tried to remain calm not wanting to argue with the boy at the moment.

Just as he climbs through the hatch in the ceiling of the elevator, the car shakes. Making the rest of us who were still inside the elevator scream.

Hearing something break, I see a red and blue figure swing in through a now broken window, just as the elevator starts to fall.

My eyes widen in horror and I fell backwards, against the floor that had sharp crystals around.

Hearing the screams of my friends, I shut my eyes in fear.

Suddenly it stops.

Looking up, I see everyone stop panicking as they stare at something above them— more like someone above them.

Spider-Man.