𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞; 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 [𝟏]

The sun brightly greets everyone. The Decathlon team, all wake up even more— feeling the bright rays of the sun give them a bit of energy.

They all meet in the lobby of the hotel where they'll be leaving in a few minutes.

Michelle walks to Ophelia's friend, Ned Leeds, who seemed nervous and worried.

"Have you seen Ophelia?" Michelle asks the boy, who is a bit surprised by her presence but shakes his head in response, "No."

This causes Michelle to furrow her eyebrows, now getting more concern for the missing girl. Walking to Liz, she taps her shoulder and Liz spins around, "Yeah?"

"Ophelia is missing." Michelle states and just like that, all broke down for the elder teenager. She began to freak out, beginning to search for the missing girl.

"Has anyone seen Ophelia around?" Liz asks the team, and they all shake their head not knowing where the younger girl was at.

"Wait, where's Peter?" Liz asks again, this time more louder than last time as she began to stress over the two missing teenagers.

"Peter isn't around." Ned raises his hand, and Liz let's out a frustrating groan, "Just great!" She hisses, holding her head before deciding to look for the younger girl.

"Just look around for Ophelia. I know her and she wouldn't just bail on us." Liz orders, and they all separate from each other, going in different directions in search for the missing brunette.

Michelle runs around for a while, not finding anything nor any clue of where Ophelia could had gone.

"Help!"

Michelle looked behind her, seeing Ned who also wore the same expression as her.

"Did you hear that?" Ned asks only to be shushed by Michelle who tries to listen more, putting her ears against the door next to them.

"Is anyone out there?!"

Both teenagers gasp, immediately recognizing the voice.

"Ophelia?!" Ned yelled leaning against the door.

"Oh my God, please get me out!" The young teen begged from the other side of the door, pounding on the door. Michelle quickly told Ned to stay there, until she looked for help.

Ned leaned against the door and knocked on the door, "Michelle left to find help, okay? Just calm down." He tries to comfort the girl, after hearing her low sobs. He felt bad for her.

Not even ten minutes pass, as Michelle arrived with a janitor who wasted no time in opening the door. Once the door opened, Ophelia pushed her body out and embraced the first figure she was closest to. Ned hugged the girl back, whispering her to calm down and that she was okay now.

Wiping away her tears, Ophelia stepped back before hugging Michelle. Michelle stood there, awkwardly, not knowing what exactly to do. Ned who was in front of her, made movements with his arms, showing the girl what to do— and she did.

Wrapping her arms around Ophelia, she gave the girl the best hug she could give, even though she didn't know how to.

"Thank you, Michelle." Ophelia whispered to her.

Michelle frowned and nodded, "Yeah, any time." They pulled away from the hug, and Michelle sent the girl a smile, "MJ."

Ophelia, confused, looked at the curly haired girl with confusion, "What?"

"My friends call me MJ." Michelle repeated.

"MJ." Ophelia repeated, and smiled, "It suits you."