1【GOOD TIMES】

As they sat at the kitchen table eating their usual eggs, bacon, toast, and orange juice breakfast, Jennie suddenly thought up a good idea.

"Ya, Chu," she said, "How about later on today, we plan something fun, like, I don't know. Going to the amusement park this afternoon?" Jisoo tilted her head, so Jennie continued, "I think we should have some fun. I mean, you work ALL the time. Let's try relaxing a little!"

This idea sounded good. "Alright." Jisoo said. "But how about we go for a little jog first, and then we'll go from there?"

"Sure." Jennie says as she gets up to go wash up in the shower. Jisoo watches her leave. "NICE ASS!" she blurts with a smirk on her face. Jennie turns around, surprised, blushing madly. "Get your head out of the gutter!" she bellows, and continues up the stairs to the bathroom.

Jisoo begins to clear the table, putting the dishes in the dishwasher and wiping the table clean. Then, she heads upstairs to get ready too.

Before getting all the way up the stairs though, she gets an evill thought in his mind. Slowly she reaches for the cellphone in her pocket and creeps the rest of the way up the stairs and into the room. Getting to the bathroom, Jisoo creaks open the door and slides in. She grasps the shower curtain, and at the same time she pulls it open shouts, "JENNIE!" and snaps a picture. Then she escapes in laughter.

Jennie's face is priceless as she tries to cover up. "YA! STAY OUT YOU PERVERT!!"
After they both finish dressing and getting ready, they head out the door for their jog.

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

Jennie begins to cry out to Jisoo, panting, "Can't we stop? I'm so tired!" She can't seem to keep up with her Jichu who seems to have the stamina of a god, even after running two miles and a half around the large area of their neighborhood.

Jisoo stubbornly stops with a sigh, "Jendeukie, You're so LAZY! Learn to run more! You're getting FAT!" Laughing when she sees Jennie's mouth drop at his words.

"I'm not fat!" Jennie exclaims with a pout. She leads them to a shady spot under a large tree and slides down the bark.

Seeing her pout, Jisoo can't resist being nice and says, "Alright, fine. How about we go to that store across the street and get us something cool to drink?"
"BUT I JUST SAT DOWN!" Jennie hopelessly cries. Jisoo stares at her for a second, amazed at how lazy she was. She grabs her arm tight and yanks her, not angrily, to stand and pulls her across the street.

The two left the store with Gatorades and HealthBars in their hands. It was about 12:30 in the afternoon, so they decide to walk home.
When they get inside and begin planning for the rest of the day, Jisoo suggests, "Hey, I think we should invite Nayeon and Jeongyeon to come with us today. Like a double date!" She smiles.

Jennie is surprised upon hearing this, thinking all along it'd be only the two of them. "Sure," she says, agreeing to it anyway. She enjoys the couple's company.

Jisoo immediately calls Nayeon, "At two, Okay?" she says. Nayeon accepts almost just as immediately on the other end. But, very quietly, you can hear her funny evil girlfriend saying desperately, "Tell them no! Tell them no! Tell them NO!" Ignoring her, Nayeon replies instead with a "Yes!" and then hangs up before Jeongyeon can reach the phone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Splatter Island! We're finally here! Yaaaaaaaaay!" Jennie shouts, hopping around like a toddler.  Jisoo only smiles at Jennie's show of cuteness. "That's my baby," she says, with a huge, gummy smile on her face.

Jeongyeon walks lazily up to the entrance, giving a Why do I have to be here? look. Though, her expression changed when she looked over and saw her Nayeon showing all his teeth in his happy grin. I guess this could be a good day.  She thought.

The group then enters the wonderland of fun.
Not even being there two minutes, Jennie turns to Jisoo, pointing frantically to a ride she so wants to get on. It was called the Boat Ride of Love.

Nayeon smiles a beautiful smile at Jeongyeon, "Yes! Yes! That one. We should go too!" She stares up to Jeongyeon, looking her in the eyes; and seeing the slight frown on Yeon's face, she pulls his famous aegyo--her secret weapon. "PWEEAASE!?!?!" Jeongyeon can't resist and says simply, in the plainest voice she could muster, "Okay."

Nayeon happily goes up to Jennie, pats her on the back, appreciative, and flashes a super quick thumbs up that Jisoo almost swears she didn't see.

Jennie and Jisoo gets on the heart shaped boats, holding hands. In their separate boats, they sometimes look around at the scenery, steal quick glances at one another, and place heart-felt kisses on eachother's lips.

So far, since waking up, this day has been worth every moment that's been spent with my Jisoo. It's been the best day since we first got together and it hasn't even hit 3 o'clock yet.

Jisoo glances lovingly at the smiling goddess sitting beside her.

Because of Jennie, I can feel again after such a bad breakup four years ago that I had. . . . But I'll leave that thought behind right now. Right now, it's all about my Fishy and the love we share. She's the best thing that's ever happened to me.

"Come on, Chu. The ride's over! And stop staring at me! You've been staring for the past few minutes!"

Jisoo blinked twice and stood up, bringing himself out of her reverie.  Shortly after, Jeongyeon arrives in their boat, laughing and hugging at some joke gone unheard.

Not even pausing, the group went over to the spinning cups ride, all four fitting into the seats.  Jennie took advantage of this ride, and spun the turntable in the middle so fast and crazily that they all began to feel so miserably sick.

"Stop it, Jennie, you little shit!" Jeongyeon yelled angrily, holding her mouth.

Jennie pouts and gives up her crazy spinning. Jisoo sees this and gives Jeongyeon the most fierce death stare anyone's ever seen come from her. She leans over to Jennie, gives him a kiss on her pout, and speaks softly, "It's okay, Jendeukie."

☁️💫