4【FLASHBACK】

4【FLASHBACK】

[Jisoo PoV]

It has been an entire month since our date at the amusement park. I look into her beautiful face as she sleeps and can't help myself when my mind drifts backward to the memories that signaled the end of that day.

That night, Jennie and I stumbled unsteadily through the door into the house, not drunk, just giddy and laughing very hard due to a long since shared joke between the two of us that had something to do with me either having to sit on my Butt, 'er Fly. . . ?? Yeah. . . At the time, it seemed funny. . .

FLASHBACK

After leaving Splatter Island, somewhere along the way, we along with Lisa and Chaeyoung, ended up spending even more of our night out together as a street vendor's booth caught our attention. Most specifically Jennie's.

The booth was colorfully decorated with lights swirled around the table that magnified the glow of the rhinestones which sat on the table. I'd looked over at my dear Jennie as her eyes widened in some level of. . . something I couldn't quite place.
Suddenly, she turned her head to me and flashed me one of those smiles that she knows I love so much.

"Chu, come here for a second." She said as she grabbed my hand and moved me around the booth to the side with many, many different choices of necklaces, bracelets, watches, rings, and earrings. She waved her hand out wide, displaying the jewelry to me.

"Take your pick!" She said before he looked at me in expectation, still flashing his toothy, fish-like grin.

"You mean. . "I asked slowly, "You're going to buy one for me?" My voice showing the appreciation I felt in my heart.

"Of course. Why'd you even ask?" She chuckled at me, winking a brown eye as I blushed in both embarrassment and happiness. Trying my best to ignore his now super cheeky grin, I turned my attention to the spread before me.

I thought hard and long about which piece of jewelry to choose, as there were so many great choices to choose from: huge, silver and gold watches with large faces surrounded in gems; both male and female charm bracelets with interesting charms; rings that looked like they could have come from (or been stolen from) the Superbowl; big and bulky or sometimes thin necklaces with shiny chains and rhinestones; and an assortment of your dangly earrings: your hooped earrings, your sparkling earrings, and your studs.

Finally, I figured that there was No Way I Was Going to Choose!

"Jendeukie, please?" I asked, gesturing to the booth, "I really can't pick." She frowned a bit, probably thinking that I didn't really want anything. Immediately, I tried to reassure her, "I'd like the gift even more if you not only bought it for me, but you picked it out for me as well!"

I watched Jennie's features pull themselves into a small smile that was more relieved than anything.

"Okay, I understand." She said and moved past me to the booth. When I remained facing the booth, she stopped her search for the perfect piece of jewelry and told me to turn away.

I smiled secretly, feeling very special in these few minutes. I contently entertained myself in watching Lisa successfully make Rosé crazy jealous as she stooped down to pick up a fallen rose from a passing woman's hand. Before she could take the rose, Lisa sniffed it slowly, gently rubbed it underneath her chin, gave her a breathtaking smile, and said in a low and sexy voice, "For you, Miss."
From behind, Rosé looked like she wanted to kill both Lisa and the oblivious woman. I laughed.

Within a few extra moments, I felt warm breath caress my ear in a soft spoken whisper, "Close your eyes, my love, and turn around." I smiled brightly and did as I was told. I felt steady, masculine hands slowly snake around my neck and link themselves together back there.