Prologue

No one's pov

A young blonde child ran around a garden while a young teen behind chased her. They were both laughing as they ran in circles in the middle of a field. Behind them, their parents sat smiling softly as they watched their children.

"Come here you little rascal!" the teen yelled. He finally caught the little blonde in his arms and hugged her close. "I caught you," he sang, and the little blonde laughed.

She squirmed in his arms and tried to wiggle out. "Down," the blonde said and went limp in his arms after tiring herself. The teen laughed and placed her gently on the grass.

"Let's go back to mother and father Lucilia," the teen said. The blonde named Lucilia nodded her head and took her brother's hand. They ran to their parents and sat on their picnic blanket spread out on the grass.

"Are you done playing? Here have some sandwiches," their mother said while handing both of them a sandwich. They both took it and unwrapped it revealing an egg sandwich.

"Egg sandwich! Thank you, Mommy!" Lucillia squealed as she saw her favorite sandwich. She took a bite out of it, and her eyes sparkled in delight. She munched on it happily. "Thank you mother," the teen said and he took a bite of his own.

Their father cough gaining their attention. He smiled and looked at the teen. "Son, I have great news for you," he paused for the dramatic effect, "your girlfriend will be visiting next week."

The teen's eyes lit up hearing those words. He smiled at the thought of seeing her again. Their kingdoms were miles away from each other, and they only talked through letters. It was hard, but they managed. He can't help but feel excited.

"That's great news! I can't wait to capture more moments of you two cuddling," their mother squealed making the poor teen turn red.

Little Lucilia took a tomato out of the picnic basket and held it close to her brother's head. She then gasped and the tomato slid off her hand. "Mommy! Daddy! Onii-chan is turning into a tomato!" she cried out panicking. Her parents laughed and her brother laughed.

The moment was interrupted when a butler appeared. "I guess I have to go now. Stay safe you three, and don't cause any more troubles," their father said as he stood up. He kissed his wife before patting his children's heads. "Paperwork calls," he sighed and walked off with the butler.

The siblings finished their sandwiches and packed up. Suddenly, a huge explosion happened not so far away. The alarms rang and everyone was in a state of panic. "Mom, take Lucilia and hide. I'll see what's happening," the teen said. The mother nodded her head and took the blonde in her arms. "Stay safe," their mother whispered to him and kissed him on the forehead before taking off.

A few minutes later and thundering footsteps came. Soldiers on horses stormed in with weapons and glowing hands ready can be seen from afar. "Get all the troops ready! A surprise attack came upon us, " the teen yelled. Everyone rushed to get ready. No one had any idea of this happening. The king appeared in his armor ready for battle.

"Son, where are your mother and sister?" he appeared looking calm but you could see the panic and worry in his eyes. Who wouldn't when someone suddenly decides to attack you? "I told them to hide but I don't know where they hid," the teen replied. The father sighed and looked at the marching soldiers heading towards them.

He looked at his son in the eyes. "I have a feeling this won't end well, but no matter what, we shan't lose to them," he said.

A battle cry was heard. Swords clashed and magic orbs where shot at each other as a raging fight between two kingdoms happened. In a dark corner hid Lucilia and her mother. "Mommy, what's going on?" Lucillia cried. Her mother hushed her and wiped away her tears. "Everything's alright dear. Don't cry," her mother said wiping away her tears. She then stood up and placed Lucilia down.

"I'm gonna take a peek don't make a noise," her mother whispered. She crawled to the side and peeked her head out. She gasped and immediately went back to Lucilia.

'It isn't looking good. We are slowly losing and getting outnumbered. The explosion took out most of our warriors. ' the mother thought. She looked at Lucilia who's now sleeping. 'If they get to her everything will end. ' She took the sleeping Lucilia in her arms and spread out wings from her back. She dashed out without being noticed by anyone. She soared in the skies getting away from the fight.

"Mommy? Where are we going? " A sleepy Lucilia asked. "Mommy is taking you somewhere. Sleep for now darling," her mother said as tears flowed down her cheeks.

She arrived in the middle of an ocean. She lifted her hand and a golden flower emerged to the surface. She placed the sleeping Lucilia on it and kissed her forehead silently crying. A seal appeared above Lucillia's head, and the flower slowly closed. "I'm so sorry Lucilia. We'll meet again soon. I promise," she said to her daughter as the flower submerged back into the water. She wiped away her tears and flew back to the fight. She took down a mage and caught the attention of her allies.

"Mom! What are you doing here where is Lucilia? " her son asked while kicking someone away from him. "I'm here to help and I've hidden Lucilia somewhere they can't get her," the mother said as she took down another mage.

"Queen Layla! Watch out!" Someone yelled. Layla heard a splashing noise and blood hit her back. Her eyes went wide and slowly turned around seeing her husband shielding her from a sword. Her husband coughed and smiled at her.

"I love you, Layla. I love you three and I always will," he said. He glared at the one who tried to kill his wife and took him down with one strike. He slowly fell to the ground with the sword stuck in his chest. Layla watched with horrified eyes as her lover died before her.

"N-No... No... aah!" Layla screamed as she too got stabbed from the back. She fell on top of her dead husband's body.

"M-Mom... D-Dad....No....." the teen said as he watched his parents die in front of him.

"N-No... No no no no... Mom! Dad!" the teen ran to his parents crying he got over there and tried to heal them but it was no use.

"AHHHH!!!!" he roared to the skies and then everything went black.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I made an avocado smoothie :3

April 12, 2019