Chapter 2

Lucy's pov

I woke up in a different place. Where am I? I'm sure this is not the castle. Oh no... Was I kidnapped? What are they gonna do to me? Where's Loke and everyone else? I'm sure I was sleeping in Stache Face's castle.

"So you're awake," a beautiful red-haired woman said. She stood near the door as if guarding it. Oh no... I am kidnapped. I gripped the sheets tightly and brought it closer to me.

The door opened and someone came in. "Don't be scared, Miss. We're not gonna hurt you," A white-haired lady appeared beside her with a kind smile. "Are you feeling well? Do you need anything? Water? Food? " The white-haired lady asked. She's nice.

"May I have a glass of water please," I asked softly. She smiled and went our leaving me alone with the red-headed woman. She seems scary but also nice.

"Why are you guys so noisy it's too early?" I heard a whine next to me. My head snapped towards the voice and found a salmon haired man rubbing his eyes while yawning. "It's 2 in the afternoon Natsu. You've been sleeping for 4 hours," the redhead said. The guy's name is Natsu? That means summer. What a nice name.

"You mean I missed Lunch!?" Natsu suddenly yelled which made me yelp and cower in fear. Oh no, what is he gonna do? He stopped and looked at me. I hid my eyes under the sheets. "Look what you did Natsu! You scared the poor girl," I heard the redhead said.

"I didn't mean to. Hey, I'm sorry for scaring you," Natsu said. I slowly peeked my eyes and found him looking at me guiltily. "It's okay. I forgive you," I whisper. The door opens and the white-haired lady came in with a tray of food and water. I only asked for water right?

"Here I thought you might be hungry, and I heard Natsu wake up," she said. The tray turned out to be a small table that can be put on the bed. If I denied her I would seem rude. The food looks tasty anyways. "Don't worry Mira didn't put any poison in there. We're not like that," the redhead said. I nodded and said a short prayer before eating.

Natsu ate beside me with no manners. Iw as shocked to see this. Are humans normally like that? "Natsu! Show some manners for once," the redhead, whose name I still don't know, scolded him. "All done," Natsu said and burped. Woah! I'm not even halfway done to my food. Was that some sort of magic? That's so cool!

"Are you gonna eat that?" he asked pointing to my food. I gulped and looked at it. I am hungry but what if he hurts me for not giving the food? I shook my head and he grinned happily. "Thanks!" he finished up my meal.

Two fists came crashing down on his head. "Hey! That hurts Mira! Erza!" he shouted and rubbed his head in pain. I stared at them in surprise and fear. Why did they hurt him? Aren't they allies? "That's not very nice Natsu! I made that food for her, not you. You probably scared her into giving her food to you," Mira said.

"She said she wasn't gonna eat it, so I did. It's bad to waste food you know," Natsu argued while growing bumps on his head. Mira sighed and looked at me. "Are you sure you're full? You barely had 3 spoons," she said worriedly. Why are they so worried about me? They kidnapped me.

The door opened again and in came a short old man. "Please leave us," he said. Everyone nodded and left. Natsu paused for a bit looking at me before leaving. What was that about?

The door shut leaving me alone with the old man. "How are you, child?" he asked. I stayed silent for a moment. "I'm fine sir," I replied. "No need to be so formal. You can call me Gramps like what most of those brats do," he said and chuckled.