Chapter 7

Natsu's pov

"Ah! A green-haired lady!" Happy and I screamed at the same time. Yes, there's a green-haired lady in our room. "Do you know Lucilia Heartfillia?" she asked again in a calmer tone than before. How dare she asks us who we are while standing in OUR room!?

"Why?" Laxus asked igniting his fist in lightning. The green-haired lady sighed and muttered something. Even with my dragon hearing, I didn't hear her. White angel wings appeared on her back. "An angel!" Happy and I screamed again. The girls' door opened and we all crowded the hallway.

Lucy gasped and leaped on the lady. "Brandish!" she hugged her the green-haired lady whose name is Brandish hugged back. "It's good to see you well Princess," Brandish said.

"Lucy, do you know this person?" Erza asked and Lucy nodded. "She's a close friend of mine back in the castle. A part of the Spriggan 12. Her name is Brandish," Lucy introduced her.

Brandish looked at each one of us. "Requip magic, very strong. Lightning Dragon Slayer, lacrimal implanted. Satan Soul and Animal Soul, siblings, I see. Sky and Iron Dragon Slayers, daughter and son of Grandine and Metalicana. Water mage and Ice-Make mage, good combination," she stopped and grinned once she saw Mystogan. The masked man bowed confusing us. "Mysty, my man! Nice to see you taking care of our Princess," she said.

"WHAT!?" Happy and I screamed again for the 3rd time this evening. "Oh, I didn't tell you? Mystogan was my babysitter back then," Lucy said while smiling and I smashed my head on the wall. "Natsu-san!" Wendy gasped and rushed over to me. "My brain is gonna explode." It will. Why does something new happen every day!?

"You're lucky you don't have one Pinky," Gray said and I glared at him. I was about to say something when Brandish spoke again. "Ah look who we have here." she appeared in front of me smirking. "Zeref's little brother!" she exclaimed.

"ZEREF'S WHAT!?" everyone yelled, including Lucy. "You mean we're siblings?" I asked pointing at Lucy. No, that's illegal! I don't know why but it is!

Brandish sighed. "Let's go in first," she said and entered the girls' room. That's unfair. Why does every drama have to happen in the girls' room and not ours?

"Settle yourselves 'cause this is one hell of a ride..."

~ Flashback ~

No one's pov

Layla Heartfilia, the Queen of the Angels, was humming while she stared peacefully in the castle's garden. Her husband was working, so she was alone.

A squirrel ran out of the bushes squeaking. "Well hello there," Layla spoke softly as she picked up the squirrel in her hands. The animal squeaked and tugged on her skin. "Hm?" she hummed confused. The squirrel jumped out and ran towards the forest. Layla picked hup her gown and ran after the squirrel. "Where are you taking me!?" she shouted and shoved a branch out of her way.

She stopped when she saw a field. In the middle of that field, a black-haired boy lay asleep. She gasped and ran to the boy's side checking him for wounds, but she didn't find any. She sighed in relief and looked at the boy's face. He was breathing softly.

"What are you doing here?" she mumbled and picked up the boy. She saw the squirrel again and thanked it before going back to the castle with the boy in her arms.