Chapter 1

Natsu's pov

Ahh, I'm starving. Wonder where should I eat this time. "Natsu! Let's go to the guild. I'm sure Mira has some delicious fish with her," Happy said. "Sure thing! I'm starving!" I yelled and we both dashed to the guild. I entered it and greeted everyone.

"Mira! Can I have some spicy chicken wings and a fish for Happy?" I asked as we sat down at the bar.

"Of course! Coming right up," She said with her sweet smile. She gave Happy his raw fish and started making my spicy chicken wings. I glared at Happy in jealousy. Why does he get his food earlier than I do? I'm the one who's starving here! Happy probably ate a fish or two before we even got here.

"Good morning Natsu," Lisanna said as she appeared and sat beside me. "Morning Lis! Are you here to eat my food? Sorry but I ain't sharing," I grinned and she giggled. She shook her head and ordered her meal, which was a salad.

Why? What the heck is edible in those green things? Why do people eat those raw uncooked things? Those are just green leaves Koala use to wipe their butts after pooping. It's even disgusting to think about it now.

Soon our orders came and I drooled seeing mine. I inhaled it's delicious scent and licked my lips. "Thanks, Mira! You're the best!" I said before wolfing down my food.

"Hey slow down idiot! You're getting chunks of meat everywhere," Lisanna yelled at me. I ignored her and kept eating. She sighed and started mixing her salad. I don't get why they say it's healthy. They put oil or mayonnaise in it so how the heck is it healthy?

"Everybody listen up!" Master appeared on the second-floor railing. Aww man, I was enjoying my food. Oh well, I could just not listen-- "I need Natsu, Gray, and Erza in my office right now," he said before disappearing back to his office. I groaned. What now? Is it the forest I burned last night? I made sure no one saw me. Oh no.

"Let's go," Erza said as she stood up. Gray followed her but I didn't. "Wait. Let me finish this- okay fine I'm going. Sheesh. Lisanna please watch Happy for me," I said as I got up when Erza glared at me. She can be scary you know. Scratch that. She is scary. Just her name could send shivers down your spine.

We went to the Master's office and he put a soundproof wall around us."I'm sorry to interrupt whatever you were doing--" I cut him off. "You better be! I was--Ouch!" Erza bonked me on the head. "Continue Master," she said while glaring at me. I crossed my arms and pout like a child. "This is a very important mission, Natsu. I detected strong magical waves near the northern border of the shield. I want you 3 to go and check it out. We can't risk anything happening to our shiel," he explained. Hmph. He still could've waited for me to finish my food.

"It's okay Master. We weren't doing anything anyway. We'll head out right now," Erza said. What!? I was eating. I was doing something! "But Erza--" she slapped a hand on my mouth. "Not another word Natsu," she said and took her arm back. I sulked. All those food...wasted

"Thank you. Off you go," he shooed us out of his office. "Gray we're taking your magical mobile for this one. Mine is currently being repaired while Natsu doesn't have one coz he's an idiot and he has motion sickness," Erza said.

A tick mark magically appeared on top of my head. "Hey, I'm right here ya know!" I yelled completely annoyed but she just ignored me. Why do people keep doing that? Tsk. We got in Ice Freak's car and I immediately turned green.