Chapter 4

Lucy's pov

"So Lucy, where did you stay last night? You weren't at the guild," Mira said while washing the dishes. "I was at Natsu's," I replied. She froze and dropped a plate. The next thing I know was that she's in front of me holding my shoulders. "You were at Natsu's? What happened? Did he do anything to you? Tell me and I'll kill him," she had this evil glint in her eye. I shook my head and told her what happened yesterday. She lets go of me and smiled brightly completely contrasting her look a minute ago.

She went back to washing the dishes while mumbling to herself. I only got a few words like 'Nalu' and 'weddings. Is someone in the guild getting married? I wonder who.

"Lu-chan!" Levy yelled while running towards me. She carried a huge book and slammed it on the counter. "Levy, don't break my counter," Mira scolded and Levy apologized.

Levy opened the book and flipped through the pages making dust fly everywhere. I sneezed and covered my nose. She stopped on one page and showed it to me. "Read it," was the only thing she said.

'The Prophecy'

An angel has fallen under,

Wings are turning black,

Must be stopped before

evil takes him back.

Shines like gold,

400 years will pass

'till the savior comes,

And the world won't end at last.

But if she fails,

Tragedy will come again.

Lives will be lost,

And the world shall end.

I read the prophecy out loud as the guild went silent. I looked at Levy confused and she sighed. "I read this last night and put the pieces together. Your brother is turning into a fallen angel and is under someone's control. 'Shines like gold' means you. You have gold blonde hair and you were in a golden flower. 400 years have passed. You are meant to save Zeref before he becomes a fallen angel, but if you don't..." she stopped talking and I understood. Lives will be lost.

However, I don't get one part of the prophecy. "What did you mean by 'evil takes him back'? Doesn't it mean Nii-chan was once evil? That can't be. He's an angel," I said.

"That's what I've been trying to figure out," she groaned in frustration. The guild's silence finally ended when Erza spoke. "When shall we head out?"

Head out? What? "Yeah. The sooner the better. We're gonna save your brother Luce!" Natsu yelled pumping his fist up in the air. Everyone voiced their agreement. I was surprised. He hated my brother.

"Children!" Master's booming voice overpowered everyone's. He stood on top of the second floor's railings. "We're gonna help Princess Lucilia save her brother and the whole kingdom!" he shouted and everyone cheered. "But," everyone went silent once again, "I can't send you all out to this mission."

Groans of displeasure and disagreement echoed throughout the guildhall. "I'll pick 10 people to go with her."

"Natsu Dragneel!"